Fruit and vegetable based diets!

Options
_KiwiFruit_
_KiwiFruit_ Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
so I've been using this app for 3 days now, and I've noticed I need to change my diet more, I need to create a lifestyle if I'm going to get rid of the weight and keep it off! I'm going to start cutting all processed foods out of my life. I'm going raw. Looking really into juicer and smoothie based diets. I love fruits and vegetables and there's nothing out their better for you then them! So here I am getting ready to start my journey! From here on out nothing is going into my belly that doesn't come out of the ground!
Starting weight 198lbs
Wanting to loose at least 30lbs
Looking for friends to join me in my journey! Anyone wanna load up on the veggies and fruits with me?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Why not just include more fruit and vegies instead of processed food. You don't have to go to the extreme of being raw vegan.... It's a restrictive way of eating that requires a lot of planning and supplementation to be healthy

You can eat plenty of fruits and vegies, as well as loads of other nutrient dense choices, whilst also including other foods you enjoy. Health is more than just fruit and vegies, it's also more than just what you eat!