Seriously Struggling need lots of Motivation

Options
I've always struggled with my weight all my life and recently I went to the doctor was told I need to lose weight before my health takes a turn for the worse that was a huge wake up call fir me. Thank god I have support from my husband who's also trying to lose weight as well just need his mom to quit offering donuts and etc if we both are going to lose the weight we need to lose. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do the same in return

Replies

• dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friend request, I will gladly cheer you on!
    Dinobomp aka Diane
  • shyliece25
    shyliece25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • DSpada
    DSpada Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are very lucky to have your husband behind you; I'm not as fortunate. Please add me as a friend. Have about 50 lbs to lose. Need help too.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That is so great that your husband is your support system and is doing it with you. It is such a hard journey, but you can do it. :) I always say "I am strengthening my resistance muscle/willpower" when I say no to sweets, or bad food. Little changes add up to big changes in the end.

I have also, always struggled with my weight. Lately, i've been struggling with a lot of emotion eating and not enough exercise. But decided today would be differnt. So far so good! :)
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are a rare situation where your husband supports you! That is GREAT for you! That is hard to come by. I am also a lucky one that has a supportive spouse and family and it sure makes a huge difference! I have struggled with weight since I went to college so many years ago and am finally back on track and losing weight and more importantly, getting HEALTHY. Motivation is where its at and that is the one thing that keeps me going is motivation from otheres! I am hear to MOTIVATE :) Feel free to buddy me!
  • painthersusan
    painthersusan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me also need support