Wizard of Oz
  • myou523
    myou523 Posts: 126
    Options
    Zodiac
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I'm just enjoying how so many posts are now not following the rules of the game that were originally posted and now are staying literally true to the subject and simply just naming a movie.

Constantine
  • myou523
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean :ohwell: the only mistake I saw was one person saying Rio Bravo after I had said Nacho Libre. I chose to simply continue off of Rio Bravo, because nobody else was replying.

anyway...

Empire Records
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    My personal tactic is to reply to the last one that followed the thread rules and put in a reminder of the game rules after (simply because people just joining may not know the rules, or know that they should go to the first post of the first thread to find out what the rules are).

BTW, for those just joining the thread, the game is to come up with a movie title that starts with the last letter of the previous title.

Salem's Lot
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    My personal tactic is to reply to the last one that followed the thread rules and put in a reminder of the game rules after (simply because people just joining may not know the rules, or know that they should go to the first post of the first thread to find out what the rules are).

BTW, for those just joining the thread, the game is to come up with a movie title that starts with the last letter of the previous title.

Salem's Lot

Terminater
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    Red Dawn
  • myou523
    Options

Ok, I shall keep this is mind :smile:, I just didn't want to look weird/rude by responding to myself. :tongue:
    Red Dawn

Night of the Living Dead