Feeling Great

Options
lalainap19
lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
Yesterday May 31st was my first day with this app.. I love it. I did not exceed my calorie limit I did have some huger pains and cravings last night but I just drank ice water and that helped fill me up. I'm on day 2 and I am determined and dedicated to this journey to success and I cannot wait to share my experience and results with everyone

Replies

• stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. My general rule with your calorie goal is to be within 100 calories of it either + or - What is your calorie goal and how did you determine it?
  • lalainap19
    lalainap19 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It is 1360 a day with my current weight and height but its cool because yesterday was my first day and I ate a little under my limit but I didn't feel starved or any negative effects that just shows me how much crap I ate just from boredom.. Love this app!
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm going on almost two weeks with the app now. My goal is 1360 calories per day as well. It takes some time to get your stomach and body to adjust to eating around that limit. My biggest struggle was overeating and I realized that, with my calorie limit, that's why I was so hungry. My body was so used to overeating that when I actually started measuring and eating proper portions it was like a shock to my system.