Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• tmaree2
    tmaree2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    of course, why wouldnt you want all the motivation, support and *kitten* kicking you can get to help with this lifestyle change :-)
  • stocktontova
    stocktontova Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    After finding half my friends have been inactive for several months I’m looking to add some more active ones. I’m female, in my 30’s and from the uk and my log streak is about 230
  • qwendoline
    qwendoline Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since I have zero friends motivating myself can be pretty lonely. Feel free to add me
  • lemonandgingeruk
    lemonandgingeruk Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi, I passed my Level 5 Advanced Sports & Exercise Nutrional Advisor Diplomin November so I'm determined to get my atse into gear and eat well. Be great to have more friends who use this app :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year you wonderful people...feel free to add me!
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone, feel free to add me :smile: I have been on MFP for few years, lost about 50 pounds and I am planning to lose the last 15 pounds this year. I am in my 30’s, trying to eat more healthy and add little bit more protein. Diary is open.
  • hattiesgrooming
    hattiesgrooming Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for fellow ladies and momma's to support and be supported by 💕 add me!
  • marilynlawlor
    marilynlawlor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need lots of motivation, add add add!!!
  • dollface_mell21
    dollface_mell21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey need a support team anyone can add me I give encouragement too..
  • dreinog
    dreinog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together, so the more support the better ..
  • Jasmine1995xoxo
    Jasmine1995xoxo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to support others and I'm also in need of motivation to make 2019 my healthiest happiest year yet x
  • Julia280783
    Julia280783 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, looking to get fit and healthy as doing a charity event in June 2019 to mark my mums one year anniversary (Dementia related) Would love to make some friends on here to support each other x
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for motivating, inspirational ACTIVE friends. I keep my friends list fairly low in numbers so we can get to know each other better for better interaction. If you are serious about being here and not just here for likes and attention, then you can add me. Let's be each others support!
  • LoveToRunForFun
    LoveToRunForFun Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - as 2019 starts I'm down 50 lbs and still going. Looking for interactive, fun people to help keep this process entertaining... I post pictures and workouts (training for another half marathon). Happy New Year and kick tail :)
  • littlemoglet
    littlemoglet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for a while but would love some motivation to help me get fitter and train for a half marathon in May, I'm not the greatest of runners & it may take quite a while to get there so some friends and support would be fantastic x
  • bluelinebeauty
    bluelinebeauty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’d love to have a few supportive friends. Please add me!!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for roughly 18 months but didn't really get serious about my fitness until the last 4 months or so. I'm open, hones, lewd sometimes and will try to motivate others. Let's go.