Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• MN_Wallflower
    MN_Wallflower Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back at it and could use some more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • JustinBforReal
    JustinBforReal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone - I am back after a long absence - I am around most of the day (on and off) if anyone wants to start a friendship
  • Missy1316
    Missy1316 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • katesimps33
    katesimps33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Most of my friends have gone inactive. Lost 2 stone back in 2014 and have put it back on so time for a proper change now!
  • tasleem6
    tasleem6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
  • ZeroGravi
    ZeroGravi Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    New to the app
  • Moonfyredragon
    Moonfyredragon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends. Its hard to stay encouraged alone.... I have a long way to go. I was unemployed for 13 months and since I've been working again these past 6 months... I've gained 15 lbs! HELP!
  • armyadamrk
    armyadamrk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always needing more motivation. Feel free to ad me and hopefully we can all help each other out a bit.
  • kristidove
    kristidove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Love to motivate and be motivated! :)
    wi0sgvyd6mal.jpg
  • marito_taquito
    marito_taquito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am finally getting around to setting up my account and would love some new pals!
  • vaughanvj20
    vaughanvj20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I really need motivation on this one
  • KittyKatori
    KittyKatori Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Been on and off this site for awhile. Lost some, regained some and getting back to it now. Would love to have some friends for inspiration and motivation!
  • comptonforceten
    comptonforceten Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sure thing....add me...well helpeach other crush some 2019 goals
  • jaythree2000
    jaythree2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Active user looking to add more friends for support...

37 year old amateur chef and meal prepper with the goal of losing fat while gaining muscle. I lost 80 pounds in 2016 using MFP and plan to grow upon that success.

I keep my food diary open to the public so take a look and add me if you'd like some low calorie food ideas and positive motivation. Everyone will be accepted. Have a great day!

• judymurphy80
    judymurphy80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I wish I could say I'm motivational, but not there yet. I'll keep listening every day, and hopefully this will all sink in, and of course I'd love to have friends on here. The more friends, the more motivation I'll have, right!?!
  • UpcyclerGirl
    UpcyclerGirl Posts: 43 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Looking for pals close to my age (59...and holding. lol). :)
    Bonus points if you're Canadian! :D
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    been inactive for a while in the weight loss department, working on the new year new me! Would love more active friends. Female 38 next monday - 4 kids & about 65-80 lbs to lose & I am married!
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and friendship!
  • Boxer1995
    Boxer1995 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Currently around 15% body fat, getting back in shape (9% bf). Looking for motivation or advices.
  • CalamityJen80
    CalamityJen80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on and off MFP for a while now and am trying again to really make it a consistent habit. It works when I do it! I'd love to have more friends on here for some mutual inspiration/pep talks/motivation. I follow a relatively low-carb diet, but am not keto or paleo--just trying to cut out added sugars and refined carbs. I lost 86 lbs at my most successful point by doing that and exercising a lot, so it's time to get back on the wagon. Have a great day!