Replies

• michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    add me; Im active and online daily.
  • Cesnoddon
    Cesnoddon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I use MFP every day but have reached a stand still, could use friends to help motivate me and offer suggestion. I've lost 17lbs so far but still have a long journey a head and would love some encouragement.
  • 61msteele61
    61msteele61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New and looking for friends to motivate me on the last 30 I need to drop
  • Minxi78
    Minxi78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to loose, and could certainly use (and give) support and community!
  • ArtemisK57
    ArtemisK57 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am on all the time.
  • rosiebubbles02
    rosiebubbles02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are active on this site! I'm restarting this journey after a long hiatus. I have an open diary and log daily!
  • mickmgd
    mickmgd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't know my way round the app to add people, I have been to busy concentrating on the weight loss. I did 100 days before my holiday and back on it in the 10 days since my return. I am a little bit obsessive over the app as it has been so successful, add me if you want to
  • ajones33114
    ajones33114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've only been on mfp for 3 weeks but love to find support and new ideas. :)
  • catca84
    catca84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love more friends! I add all my foods and exercises
  • Steven_626
    Steven_626 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Need to do better and get back to a regular routine, encouragement along they way is always helpful both ways.
  • joyystick
    joyystick Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need a few friends, hit me up!
  • juleswhite870
    juleswhite870 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Encouragement and support, yes! The more the better. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends
  • BeccaKay96
    BeccaKay96 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I never turn down a friend request, I love to surround myself with awesome motivating people!
  • timgran
    timgran Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose the last 30 pounds or so and am just getting back into MFP. I can use all the friends I can get :) I do lots of weight lifting and just started cycling
  • GemeliaFP
    GemeliaFP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me and drop me a message :)
  • jakehope87
    jakehope87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just signed up to this, I'm starting an Instagram so if your interested in transformations and motivation..add me up, I've done a massive transformation this year myself and lost two stone, and got lean as ffff....

Lots of people have encouraged me to do this from the gym and my friends I kick about with! So here we go, I'm actually doing itttt!

Get involved and keep on training!

• RickYahr
    RickYahr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ok time to add some friends to help motivate me. Lets do it together!
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added..want genuine mfp friends for support guidance and motivation and a few giggles along the way