Options
    Hi guysss pls add me :)
  • clara_alba_martinez
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • CunnoChris82
    CunnoChris82 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    new friends always welcome, feel free to add me.
  • JimAndLorri
    JimAndLorri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Thanks!! B)
  • karasu39
    karasu39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! I've been on this site for over a year. I've had some success with my weight loss and fitness goals, but what I am missing most is belonging to a group and feeling that sense of community and helping each other along. Please feel free to reach out to me or add me as a friend!! Thanks so much, looking forward to getting to know you all!! - Heather

• Elysiaaa21
    Elysiaaa21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivation
  • rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Starting paleo tomorrow. Any support would be great
  • rmarkland89
    rmarkland89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose at least 50 lbs. Feel free to add me. Any support would be helpful.
  • JoshuaDeHoet
    JoshuaDeHoet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. I've decided to really start using this app in my quest to better myself. I could always use some friends for motivation.
  • ingar1978
    ingar1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always happy to meet new people. Feel free to add me :)
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You may add me :) Let's keep each other motivated!!
  • traceys670
    traceys670 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Australia
  • reza_moshkin
    reza_moshkin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I'm Reza.loosed 26 lb since April2015. Just counting calories while eating everything I want ( pizza , ice cream ....) and burning extra calories at gym and keeping daily calories under 1500. I've been doing this since April and seemingly it's good for me . I just bought Vivasmart and welcome to join anybody who is on his/her way to be a great shape!
  • christos1971
    christos1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm retrying this again and maybe with your help I will have better luck. I'm also trying to get on the right track mentally as I've started taking steps to maybe getting bariatric surgery done and need to really get my bad eating habits under complete controle. So anyone who can help me out is welcome to add me as a friend
  • vickytruong55
    vickytruong55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more motivation and support !!! i have a lot of support to give :)
  • mishacamp
    mishacamp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Always looking for more motivation!
  • TerryJackson61
    TerryJackson61 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add ne if you want I am always looking to meet new freinds and I log daily with a diary open to my friends. Come on lets support eaach other
  • mmpatovisti
    mmpatovisti Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    please add me
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track! Feel free to add me! I always could use more friends!
  • A_mills08
    A_mills08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure how you add friends???