Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• kylie38777
    kylie38777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to join my first challenge only I’m not having any luck in finding where I actually see what the challenge is
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    kylie38777 wrote: »
    I’m trying to join my first challenge only I’m not having any luck in finding where I actually see what the challenge is

Hello Kaylie, it has been awhile since I took part in a challenge, however all the ones I have been a part of have stated what the objective was in the first post. They also usually have a decent subscription in the title. Such as "January weight loss challenge" or "Step challenge".
    You may need to page back to the first post to see it, If not maybe reach out to the person who started the challenge.
    I hope that this helps and did not muddy the water for you.
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    well good after noon all, well after indulging over festive season, I'm back again so looking for new friends to add me for motivation feel free to add me.
  • utz2119
    utz2119 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. Everyone. Feel free to add :)
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I used this in the past to track my weight and get healthy. I had reached my goals, but had a set back do to health that stopped most of my activity. As of July this 22 and my last surgery I have been able to be more active. In December I averaged 15K steps a day for the first time in 3 years. My goal is to start hiking again this spring and lose around 20 more pounds. 59 years old, Type 2, autoimmune issues, chronic inflammation, osteo arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, trying to stay under 75 grams of carbs a day. Feel free to add.
  • Coach_B2424
    Coach_B2424 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need nex fitness frienfs! Please add me!
  • Coach_B2424
    Coach_B2424 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need new fitness friends! Please add me!
  • kmcintosh1988
    kmcintosh1988 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Who doesn’t want friends? New here. Started last Thursday. Hoping to get te motto need to lose this weight.
  • Solz23
    Solz23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :smiley: I'm back after a long yr
    Time to get back on track
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Been off the wagon for a looooong time.... noticed most of my friends have dropped off the face of the earth over the last couple of years lol - could use some more! Early 50s, empty nester, and battling hormones lol...But happy to help out with anyone at any stage of life...Looking for mutual support and encouragement. Here's to an awesome 2023 - feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • pinknspooky4152
    pinknspooky4152 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am back after a decade of faffing and know that my success last time was due in no small part to the support and friends I found here so looking forward to getting to know new people, share the highs and lows and distract from the cravings. Nearly 50 with health problems and battling the hormonal challenges. Please feel free to add me 🥺😊
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking for support buddies. :) I've been around this block a few times, but I'm focused and ready to go again!
  • Nathan8907
    Nathan8907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let’s Go! Hitting the ground running this year with the 75 hard program. Looking to really stay focused and eating clean. Feel free to add me!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    More the merrier, feel free to add:)
  • mayfiz1
    mayfiz1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love some new friends. I got locked out of my profile I’ve had for years and had to start over so please feel free to add me.
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always accepting new friends for support an motivation
  • Ebonie_owlwehn
    Ebonie_owlwehn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely!!
  • Arjunparekh07
    Arjunparekh07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. New to MFP, looking for friends to start my weight loss journey and support others along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • spektr23
    spektr23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi to all, feel free to add, to share some knowledge and tips. I am back to the gym after 20 years :)
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone!!!