Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• DaenerysCarbaryen
    DaenerysCarbaryen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends to keep me motivated. Otherwise I'm going to sit around watching Ultimate Spider-Man on Netflix.
  • ambrooks003
    ambrooks003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Restarting...ugghhh. Lost 40 two years ago. Gained back 30. Stress eating. Going through separation/divorce after 20 years. Moved. My 16 yo got his drivers license. Mom battling breast cancer. So yes, I'm eating every emotion but HAVE to get some control back! Starting new life :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • sdaviesreynolds
    sdaviesreynolds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am halfway to my goal and I could use some motivation. It's getting harder to stick to it. But I am trying!
  • paigemulroe95
    paigemulroe95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I went to log back into my account today and was not able to, so I had to make a new account! I would love to have a great group of friends for us to motivate and support each other!
  • zachduden
    Options
    Added!
  • williab3
    williab3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, as we call it in the biz, I started off with Fitbit then I got one of those body mass indicator scales and now is my fitness pal.
  • dngrmouse99
    dngrmouse99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey!! im a man trying to lose the flab and show the muscle thats hiding! Would love Friends throughout this who are doing the same!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've done this before and MFP is always a major part of my journey. The last time I was using this site I lost 45 pounds. Yeah me! But then life happened and I let stress and depression win the battle. I put 30 of those pounds back on and I am NOT happy and just don't feel good. I'm back at it and more determined than ever.

The stress is not gone and won't be for some time BUT I am NOT letting have the control or power anymore.

I've got a total 80 pounds I'd like to lose from here. If you'd like some support, I will be on here daily. I promise to cheer on your victories and give you support when you need a kick in the behind. All I ask is that you provide the same....

Send me a friend request if interested.... and, good luck on your journey. Let's kick FATS butt!
  • lape2013
    lape2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need lots of motivation. No friends jet. And lots of stress. :) please add me. Someone?! :wink:

• zachduden
    Options
    lape2013 wrote: »
    Need lots of motivation. No friends jet. And lots of stress. :) please add me. Someone?! :wink:

Added!
  • sheely96
    sheely96 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hellosz. I am new here. And of course I would like to have friends. So feel free to add me. We can support each other on out journeys
  • btrepanier519
    btrepanier519 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on my "building muscle" journey!!!
  • tiffanybibb
    tiffanybibb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends yet... could definitely use some .....
  • matoneee
    matoneee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone! I am Mary, 22 years old from the philippines. My main goal is to lose 80 pounds :) hope to get to know most of you soon!
  • proxima30centauri
    proxima30centauri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm looking for new friends, so i guess this is the right place to do just that! I wrote on my profile more or less everything about me, so you can pop over there and check it out, and see if we could work out together. :) Everybody is welcome! ;)
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Add me for some motivation from the UK
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 30lbs to lose and need friends
  • emilyharrison1919
    emilyharrison1919 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started this morning, and I'd definitely like to add friends for motivation. Anyone can add me!
  • xtielynn
    xtielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Over 30 lost, quite a few more still to lose. :)