Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ChasingBubbles
    ChasingBubbles Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first week here love to meet new people who are also trying to loose some weight . Let's do this together ! Add me
  • mn7189
    mn7189 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! About a year ago I gained 40 pounds..... But since March of this year I've lost almost 50. So now I'm at the stage where I want start lifting weights and gaining strength. The more friends I have the more people I have to learn from. So add me, lol.
  • x_nadi_x
    x_nadi_x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add meee!
  • p_castillo17
    p_castillo17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The friends and motivation thing work? Or better off going alone? Still tryin to figure this app out.
  • LuvtoBeme1
    LuvtoBeme1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    O.k. I need as much help as possible. No Joke!My BF just called me with the info to this and I just now signed up. I need advice desperately. I am 5'4 and really large boned. I have been sick for the last two months and the meds made me gain so much weight it isn't funny. I have physical limitations due to severe nerve damage as well as neck fusions in my C-3 through C-7. I am working with my PT but I can't do anything upper body, nothing jarring...How the heck am I going to ever lose weight if I cannot do cardio?? I also have no idea what is "healthy" to eat as far as the meal plans... all the research seems to contradict itself. What am I to do??(*Breathes in meditative breath..) Ahh Much better LOL!Did I mention that I am premenopausal too Oh Yeah! :(
  • LuvtoBeme1
    LuvtoBeme1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    as long as you are healthy minded and positive you can add me. BTW I weigh 175lbs and it is mostly on the bottom. My waist is 32"I am a type A personality so I am trying to do this the safe and healthy way instead of just kicking my own butt...Ja! ja! Ja! Ummm what else. I am big into martial arts... used to surf and jump out of perfectly good airplanes and thing to give me an adrenaline rush before I got hurt.
  • anniemcg92
    anniemcg92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends!
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've been on here. Trying to get back on track. Add me
  • onrienjohn525
    onrienjohn525 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me feel free too!
  • AndrewP0621
    AndrewP0621 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends add me
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Add Meee!! lol I'm looking for new friends!!
  • Saritaa828
    Saritaa828 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • amanda_0513
    amanda_0513 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for more mommy friends to help stay motivated!!
  • iambelkys
    iambelkys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get. Please feel free to add me. A little about myself... I'm from NYC, 28 yrs old, and need to lose 50 pounds.
  • PanicIsOurUniform
    PanicIsOurUniform Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    HAHA frick this is like introducing myself as the new kid at school goddamn, idk, someone friend me I guess, cheer each other on and um support yay
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me :D
  • dolphinlover64
    dolphinlover64 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could always use more motivation to keep me going.[/quote]