Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• mrnobodi95
    mrnobodi95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Still adding friends, feel free to add me!
  • jhenan
    jhenan Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I need more buddies and motivation
  • kacotugno86
    kacotugno86 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new here would love friends -:)
  • aircooled75
    aircooled75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

The more support the merrier
  • dodgydave10
    dodgydave10 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey all friends welcome
  • gjgear
    gjgear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • MarlyIc1
    MarlyIc1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this site too. Fitness and nutrition are my passions, even though I struggle at times like most of us do. Lots of research, trial and error. I'd love to study nutrition and fitness one day. Add me and lets motivate each other and share our knowledge :)
  • angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm always good for an add... I'm motivating and enjoy the mutual push back....
  • vvaldez82
    vvaldez82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i too could use some friends, just starting my journey and looking for some motivation.
  • CaliDollFace
    CaliDollFace Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. :)
  • INDYM4SON
    INDYM4SON Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My first week here, responding to add me as a friend post hoping to build a good support network. Starting off with a small amount of weight, but I actually have 150 lbs I need to lose so I'm gonna need all the help I can get.
  • LoO_e
    LoO_e Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I would like more friends please !! I'm active and I wanna see what everyone is eating :) ADD MEEE
  • LaughHappy907
    LaughHappy907 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This place only works for me when I have some people to be inspired by. So lets be friends!
  • CassieHiggin
    CassieHiggin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just signed up and have 0 friends! Would love some motivating people to chat with :)
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Still adding!
  • ooitzsant0
    ooitzsant0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1 using MFP. I'm 6ft 2, 27, ideal/normal weight for me has always been 205-215lb mark. I'm 260 now. Used to be super athletic but I have let myself go over the last two years. It starts now. Feel free to add me!
  • moore_bryan123
    moore_bryan123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but have been into fitness for the last 15 years. Always looking for new friends and would be happy to help out anyone I can.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I need new friends who log in daily,to keep me motivated, and who actually comment. Im.always trying to encourage others but never get the same . So good luck. Don't give up yall
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • britpaigew
    britpaigew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started a while ago, but some days I have a hard time sticking to it. I have to stick to my diet for health reasons...though I guess it would be wrong to call it a diet because it is a lifestyle change. Always open to new frienss.