Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• nanceerios
    nanceerios Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends! I can use all the motivation I can get!!
  • zoe7544
    zoe7544 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jennifer. You can call me Jen. I'm also looking for more friends. I used MFP before but I quit smoking and had some back problems which eventually led to Physical Therapy and much more weight gain. I log in every day. Today is my 26 day streak but I've been serious for about 21 days on Saturday which will be my third weigh in. So far, I've lost 5.4 lbs. I brought my total cholesterol down from 190 to 164 and I can now to the treadmill at a steady 3.5 mph for an hour without having to stop and without going over 80% of my max heart rate. In fact, I even have to jog for a minute at least 4 times at 4.0 mph to keep it up. I couldn't do that two weeks ago! I'm super serious about getting back in shape and I hope to gain and give support from and to others who are also serious about getting back in shape :)
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    joesgal22 wrote: »
    Brand new. No friends yet. Would love to have some motivating, fun friends.

I tried to add you but it says that you're an invalid user.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • KalikaXXX
    KalikaXXX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for accountability buddies. I'm a great motivator and need comrades to kick me in the butt every once in a while to keep me on track. I'm doing a weekly blog to help keep myself motivated. Feel free to friend me. :smile:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/KalikaXXX
  • Curly_Que87
    Curly_Que87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always want more friends ;) !
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I could do with some new blood (Que EVIL LAUGH) Feel free to pop a request over
  • pouyaneisazadeh
    pouyaneisazadeh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me pals...
  • JuliWordgirl
    JuliWordgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Juli. Need to loose 60 pounds just for me. I have a chronic pain disease and have recently learned to walk again for first time in seven years. Meds cause weight gain, so I'm really fighting a battle, plus bed rest most of the time since disease affects my whole body, but is centered around my right foot. Loosing weight and exercising with friends is always easier and more fun. Looking forward to meeting new people!!
  • Mimi_NY
    Mimi_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends for support and motivation. I'm a new mom and am looking to get back on the wagon. :)
  • tshort082392
    tshort082392 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here and could always use more friends for help and motivation :smile: ... Plus more friends never hurt anyone :wink: lol
  • bonjourhayley
    bonjourhayley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need motivation! :)
  • KeepRunning27
    KeepRunning27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started a new page, and would love to have all new friends so we can motivate each other! Add me :blush:
  • Bizurke51
    Bizurke51 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, current goal is to maintain my recent weight loss of 56lbs.
  • ginnyhats
    ginnyhats Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rejoined after a couple years. Motivation very welcome! Please feel free to add me. Cheers!
  • COLTMUSCLE97
    COLTMUSCLE97 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    sure
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always up for new friends!
  • Jmorales9
    Jmorales9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love motivational support :D