• bookwormvapette
    bookwormvapette Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New and would love friends. Feel free to add me
  • jb3348mfp
    jb3348mfp Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi all, I'm starting again on mfp today. I previously lost 30 pounds but gained it all back again. I'm hoping to lose it all again by Christmas when I will be 50. Do send me a friend request if you're interested!

John (UK)
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would love some more friends on here who are active and motivating. I tend to be very shy when adding people. >.<
  • danceologist
    danceologist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want friends! I am not new to this site, but I have a new account
  • trinalynnscarrow
    trinalynnscarrow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    attention awesome, motivated and positive people! I did this years ago and gave up. The site seems much more functional now. Staring again with my new GPS steptracking watch and looking for inspiration! Please add me! From Ontario :), smart gal with great experience
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    happy new yr. add me up needs motivation and support for the new yr. im from southern cali. currently wweighing around 290lbs and 5'10. hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • melsbels1986
    melsbels1986 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends! I'm an (almost) 30 year old mom of 3. Feel free to add me!
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My MFP buddy list is full of people who haven't logged in for months. Read my About Me (I know, only about 10 of us MFPer's have even filled it out) to see how I cope with daily life and trying to stay fit and healthy. I try to be positive and uplifting and can use the support of others. I'm no whiner, but this girl keeps it real!
  • wife2joaquin
    wife2joaquin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends for motivation. Happy New year!
  • Deej1020
    Deej1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Natyhimex
    Natyhimex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Been using mpf for a while and looking for friends. :smile:
  • IsraelLite
    IsraelLite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends! I'm in my 20's and intend to lose 5-7 pounds. It's tough because my job is sedentary, and I work such long hours that it's hard to get to the gym. Anyone want to offer some tough love?
  • LastChance512
    LastChance512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love friends!

2015 ended kind of rough with me, I was let go from my job and two days later I found out I had cervical cancer. Luckily, we were able to catch it early and I find out on the 11th if I am cancer free! Taking care of myself was definitely put on the back burner, plus with holiday foods, forget any accountability!

I am at the starting line of my weight loss journey and want to end 2016 with the best body I can have!
    I am definitely looking for support, motivation, accountability, and inspiration. So, PLEASE add me!

Here's to new friends and support!
  • Angel0298
    Angel0298 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get. I need to lose 60 more pounds this year so I'm ready for my son's wedding at the end of the year. I'm really sticking to the diet and trying to build up the cardio and strength training. I've already lost 45 pounds but decided to drop my goal a little more. I'd sure like to buy that skinny little gown and my son can be proud of his Mom. I can use all the friends I can get!
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    always looking for more friends. Add me. :smile:
  • Nish5
    Nish5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Looking for more friends...so we can motivate and support each other on our journeys :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • sjandsmduncan
    sjandsmduncan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Heya
    Looking for new MFP pals to share support motivation and accountability. Basically people prepared to kick my butt when i need it.. snd i can hapoily return the favour :p
    Cheers
    Shelly
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, everyone!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    With the New Year, I would love to have some more friends so we can help support and motivate one another with our goals! Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • scotts87
    scotts87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Vad3r wrote: »
    I could definitely use some active support. My mfp is barren wasteland full of people who never log in. I find myself slacking since no one calls me out.

I'm on a 100+ day streak, so consider yourself added Mrs Vader!! I could use the support too though, because my activity and diet have gone to hell since before Halloween, even though I have been checking in every day.