Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• New here would love to make friends
  • aimicowden113
    aimicowden113 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me :) hopefully we can motivate each other to get to our goals xx
  • dwaggs01
    dwaggs01 Posts: 13 Member
    Just starting back after having lost 50 lbs and then gaining 30 back. Looking for friends to help with encouragement or reality.
  • gissela1mfp
    gissela1mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free y o addme
  • alliegator1004
    alliegator1004 Posts: 3 Member
    I need friends!
  • JynxedDiamond
    JynxedDiamond Posts: 32 Member
    :) Looking for supportive and motivational buddies! No buttheads please :p
  • pippiheartsberry
    pippiheartsberry Posts: 12 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I lost heaps of weight a few years ago thanks to MFP and regular exercise. I fell of the wagon when I moved back to my home country, totally lacking motivation - didnt exercise for almost 10/11 months and have put all of that weight back on!

I'd love some new motivational and supportive mates - assure you of the same in return!
  • RiezmanIskandar
    RiezmanIskandar Posts: 3 Member
    Guys! I just logged in to this app after more than 2 years I guess. Need some motivation here to get me going and start believing. Appreciate your help!!
  • troyk87
    troyk87 Posts: 9 Member
    New year, New grind and back on mfp. I'm looking for motivators to support getting my fitness back in check. Any adds are definitely appreciated!
  • BEBR2014
    BEBR2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! I am working on building a group of motivators and support. Add me and we can do this together.

Good luck on your start in 2016!
  • trebolita
    trebolita Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone, I know this sounds pathetic, but I'm new here and I need friends!
  • YaGirlMaddi
    YaGirlMaddi Posts: 88 Member
    Add me ! I post my diary everyday and looking for other accountability buddies!
  • MindaD
    MindaD Posts: 11 Member
    Always looking for motivational friends to keep me accountable! Add me :)
  • mf_102
    mf_102 Posts: 22 Member
    Anyone on here feel free to add me! :) Just got back to this and looking for motivation. Any tips or advice you have would be great too!
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    just starting out (again) and would really like some supportive friends!
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    I've been slacking for the last 8 months, but back at it now, Please add if you are looking for motivation and encouragement.
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me. Looking for new motivational and supportive friends. Not silent ones and only hits the "LIKE" button. I will hit the "LIKE" as well but will also motivate and support you.
  • jbeltran74
    jbeltran74 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. Any extra motivation would be great!!
  • cristinaruiz964
    cristinaruiz964 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone!! Feel free to add me
  • DanBGVa
    DanBGVa Posts: 50 Member
    I am happy to have people send me add requests and motivate and support each other. I like people who are actually working on their progress, even if that means you only loose 2 pounds over 6 months. I am not a "Friends Collector", I am serious about my weight loss and ask that if you want me to friend you and visa versus you be serious to. Happy New Year everyone.