• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Looking for active, motivating friends
  • btippie86
    btippie86 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi New to the app I'm trying to stay motivated tired of giving up. Any positive influences welcomed. :smiley:
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I could always use a few more friends. I'm looking for friends that don't judge, but can help keep me accountable, and can actively be each others support. :)
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I add a ton of you, so start adding me! Always looking for new friends, been on/off this website since late 2012 when I lost almost 50lbs, unfortunately college happened and I put a ton of weight on. It's time to get back to skinny me again!
  • dougfarrar1
    dougfarrar1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect with as many people as possible. Please add me :)
    I have a new group for people who are interested in supporting each other in making 1 new change each month in their health transformation journey. Each month we will share our individual 1 simple change or even decide on a group change. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/111371-the-transformation-group
  • wonderlandpinup
    wonderlandpinup Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! Just started using MFP again :smile:
  • andypickett
    andypickett Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Seeking accountability buddies. Send me through an invite especially if you're an activite user. :)

@Underconstruction2016, I use the Withings Activite Pop. Here's a link to be added to my Health Mate challenge. http://within.gs/p/UChNP
  • PeriR
    PeriR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Recently began taking weight loss seriously. The more friends I have on here keeping me on track, the more likely I am to lose the 80lbs over the next year. Any suggestions and friendly helpers welcome.
  • wannalose40mfp
    wannalose40mfp Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends!!! Add me
  • hannahblox83
    hannahblox83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just logged on for the first time in months as I'm now heavier than my initial log on weighty 3 years ago!! Aargh! Keen for friends that will hold me to account - tell me off when you see me eating stuff I shouldn't!
  • simon0000
    simon0000 Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    happy to be added...
  • JamieD4541
    JamieD4541 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me. Let's get shredded together!
  • kdlweb
    kdlweb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always in need of friends and need some serious motivation
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    yes please my story is on my profile, i just hit one year on mfp the other day and I love having new friend
  • robmaxx34
    robmaxx34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! That would really help and love to make new friends. Have a nice day! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• jlang143
    jlang143 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I could use more motivational/supportive MFP friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey rockstars, totally open to building and becoming part of a support system. Feel free to shoot me a request :)
  • ChocolateMjau
    ChocolateMjau Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'd love to add all the positive-minded people, but unfortunately my internet connection is sooo slow that it takes like forever until I add someone. :smile: BUT feel free to add me.
    I am here to loose 15 kg (33 lbs) & get fit.
    AND THEN hopefully I will meet someone who loves healthy lifestyle and fall in love with him! :smiley:

My Facebook Page https://facebook.com/pizane.dana
  • Kay2016Sexy
    Kay2016Sexy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Being new here, I agree completely! So feel free to add me! I'm a very up beat and happy person, who loves being active, but working 12 hours 4 day's a week is well??? Time consuming, But I've already made up my mind 2016 is my year, and I'm gonna own it!!!! lol :smiley: