Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Add me!
    Always looking for people to motivate and eager for a healthier journey!
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • debbrnot2b
    debbrnot2b Posts: 3 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

• debbrnot2b
    Hi, everyone. I need to lose weight. I have cancer and want my health back. The drug that keeps the cancer away puts on weight.
  • debbrnot2b
    I'm new to this my name is Doorbells! I just started yesterday I'd like to maintain my weight and loose some more pounds! Love meeting new people! Open to meeting new friends! Good luck everyone if anyone needs help let me know I have learned a lot I been working for a few years now... I was 198lbs went down to 168lbs and it feels great going for 25 more to loose!

• gmac39013
    gmac39013 Posts: 18 Member
    Add me !!
  • I could always use more friends. I need as much support as I can get!
  • ramos10_2
    ramos10_2 Posts: 73 Member
    Definitely need the motivation! :#
  • anamurillo21
    anamurillo21 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love more friends for support and motivation. Also any tips or suggestions. I love seeing others food logs for ideas.
  • AceVoss
    AceVoss Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me, anyone on this thread ^_^ the more the merrier I say. Staying on track and helping one another is the best way to be :smiley:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me....
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    add me
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    i need lady friends - they motivate me better! :) Don't bother adding me if you are a guy.
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Same here, need some good buddies on here to give and receive support on those down times or moments of madness or weakness. I'm from the Uk near London
  • Rocnr
    Anyone near Buffalo, NY? :p
  • Bekkasaurus
    Bekkasaurus Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation! Please add :smile:
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Could use some friends- new
  • Naminess
    Naminess Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love some friends and motivation. I don't want to take another long break from the site :D
  • Rocnr
    happy to motivate and be motivated!! ;)
  • msteebabe
    msteebabe Posts: 2 Member
    Hello,
    I have been using fitness pal for sometimes but have not gone in on community before, this is my first time .Need motivation on reaching my weight target which as been going up and down.
    Nice to be here to talk to people and make friend with people doing same thing like me.