sure!!!!
  • fre1ghttra1n87
    fre1ghttra1n87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always looking for inspiration, motivation and to give some too
  • FitGirlChar2690
    FitGirlChar2690 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Recently returned to mfp looking to make new friends. Feel free to add me. Main interests are at home workouts, body weight exercises, biking, jogging and meal prepping. Always welcoming new friends let's motivate each other :)
  • Tinalovesfoods
    Tinalovesfoods Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!
  • MelanieDawn_80
    MelanieDawn_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...lost 150 lbs and gained about half of that back. Found my groove again mid December and proud to say I've lost just over 20 lbs! This time it's gone for good - making changes I can live with forever will be the key to my success story!
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Was using the site to just track calories and wasn't really social, but looking for friends to change that! Started at 309, am now down to 224. Trying to get down to 185! Add me :smile:
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!! Always looking for motivating friends!
    Been on here on and off for many years and this time this is it... Last pregnancy so weight is coming off for good! Lol
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    add me
  • bashfulgemini81
    bashfulgemini81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivating friends. ;)
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and you are welcome to join my 16 week challenge that started yesterday.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112533-bruhahas-16-week-challenge-group-feb-29th-june-17th
  • reynoldswife
    reynoldswife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am in real need of a "diet buddy". I am 35 and am going through surgical menopause and I need to lose weight and eat healthy. I am disabled due to my back so I am unable to exercise. If there is anyone who would be willing to "team up" with me for support I will make an awesome friend.
    Thanks.
  • mitziku
    mitziku Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always great to have more friends on this journey.
  • Joji_Bean
    Joji_Bean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me too please! I need more active friends. I log everyday. thanks!
  • 1talianstallion
    1talianstallion Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im new...feel free to add me :D
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, people! I'm always up for some good motivation. :smile:
  • Genrgenr
    Genrgenr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ! I'm always on the lookout for new friends on here. I find this site is so much better when you are interacting with people.
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy to add new friends or be added! Tried fitness pal last year for a couple of months and it worked out great! Life got in the way as it always does, and so now I am back at it and would love to motivate others and be motivated throughout this journey!
  • teacuptiger
    teacuptiger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to make some more friends on here & help keep each other motivated and accountable :) I especially love lurking food diaries and sharing recipes.
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can never have to many friends
  • joelschendel
    joelschendel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more motivating friends. Let's celebrate each other's victories and support each other through our challenges! I log everyday and have an open food diary.