Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• triciatichu
    triciatichu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. My primary goal is to lower my cholesterol. I'm not focused on the weight aspect. If any others are also working on their "health" numbers, with or without weight loss/gain, feel free to add me.
  • siddiquimahams
    siddiquimahams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!
  • robins993
    robins993 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me. The more friends the more motivation :-)
  • BuffaloChixSalad
    BuffaloChixSalad Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just had a baby and getting back to my pre preggers size plus a few more. Looking for friends who post and comment. Most of my friends do not so looking for motivated speakers! Lol
  • canonri
    canonri Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends with Diaries open. Add me up
  • Cardi0cutie
    Cardi0cutie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, looking for friends to help motivate and can keep me on track! Thank you :)
  • DonnaW825
    DonnaW825 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb or keto...I'd love some motivation!!!
  • bregotham42
    bregotham42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Ive had this app for a while but never had any friends to follow or anything! Would love to follow. Bonus for Fitbit, I have that app too!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lost 15lbs so far. Still have over 30lbs to go. This ride is always more fun with friends for motivation and support. Anyone can add me
  • phil2795
    phil2795 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's great to meet new friends
    Feel free to add me
  • TiffanyColson1
    TiffanyColson1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for some positive, supportive friends. I am working on being healthier for myself. I've got a lot of weight to lose and I am on my way!!
  • Spuffz
    Spuffz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    More the merrier, I'm on everyday, trying to smash 500 to 1000 calories worth of exercise a day too, plus attempting healthy eating. Add me if you like.
  • mwinslow69
    mwinslow69 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I'm new and still learning.
  • johnkinsela87
    johnkinsela87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and I actually prefer the blogs here to anything on social media sites. It's far more positive and I'm looking for more people connect to, just to see what others are doing to keep fit. Currently have lost 3.7kgs (8lbs) in the last two weeks and find MFP to be the best way for me to get into shape.
  • shanize2016
    shanize2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • GypsyHeartRN
    GypsyHeartRN Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends for motivation.
  • Zeus727
    Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me .
  • Hodaeia
    Hodaeia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends, especially from Europe/Asia so we're active at similar times! Anyone feel free to add, I have an open diary (generally plant based).
  • tanjahope
    tanjahope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here...it would be nice to have friends who would suport me on my journey...tnx
  • TheDiaryOfAFatGirl
    TheDiaryOfAFatGirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me B)