Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• fatrob381
    fatrob381 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me.... This is my second time on mfp, I started again on January 3rd at 387 lbs... I am currently at 330 :)
  • inka912
    inka912 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me guys. I'd love to talk to somebody who's also trying to achieve their weight loss goal. I could use some extra motivation too! :smile:
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    You can add mee as well. Can always use more motivational friends! Or the crazy ones to! As long as it makes the journey more interesting.
  • SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Hey guys! I'm a 21 year old Personal Trainer, Flexible Dieter and Fitness Blogger.

I post regular motivational tips, and always offer support and advice to anyone who asks. Feel free to add me! :)
  • daazzled
    daazzled Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm a 19 year old female, 5'10 at 161 pounds. Goal: 135-140 pounds.
  • aburrows705
    aburrows705 Posts: 4 Member
    I welcome new friends I'm in desperate need of some support at the minute, always nice to help and support others aswel!
  • markag1990
    markag1990 Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2016
    Been using MFP for a while now. But new to the community part of it. Could do with some MFP friends to now I think. So add away lol

• lmorales2019
    lmorales2019 Posts: 13 Member
    Me me me!
  • Tamijennelle
    Tamijennelle Posts: 36 Member
    Right here!!! Ive been battling anxiety and post partum depression and found that working out and changing a lot of things in my life, ive been able to overcome it.

• cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    Always looking for a support..sign me up!
  • cdow1124
    cdow1124 Posts: 4 Member
    Another one who could always use more friends.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    I'm always up for more friends. I'm a huge nerd/gamer/science fiction/fantasy fan. So if you like:

Doctor Who
    MMORPGs
    Comic Books
    Brandon Sanderson
    Jim Butcher
    Simon Green
    Super Heroes
    Firefly
    ect...

Just look me up.
  • waytolosejess
    waytolosejess Posts: 8 Member
    Need new active friends feel free to add me.
  • asmitty1992
    asmitty1992 Posts: 71 Member
    Always looking for some motivational friends. Losing weight is a serious journey that is easier with a friend.!! :blush:
  • lilme89
    lilme89 Posts: 53 Member
    feel free to add me too :smiley: always happy to have new friends to keep motivated
  • andrewbaisden
    andrewbaisden Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all I just joined I'm still new here, looking to make friends and help each other achieve our goals.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Add Me
  • oclarke93
    oclarke93 Posts: 1 Member
    About to start cutting again! Extra motivation required!
  • BeckaShine
    BeckaShine Posts: 29 Member
    Hi all I've been a huge fan of MyFitnessPal for a while now but I've never had many friends on here to follow and get motivation from so I am here today to find new people who are active and also on a lifelong journey like me :-).
  • Hikaru140
    Hikaru140 Posts: 9 Member
    feel free to add me ^^ want to have more friends thank you in advance