Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• bworth222
    bworth222 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • katsoslim
    katsoslim Posts: 39 Member
    Would love new friends to help keep me motivated. Good luck to everyone starting MFP! :)
  • Steven_626
    Steven_626 Posts: 171 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • lisamschinella
    lisamschinella Posts: 37 Member
    I would love friends, not sure how to add them? Any help please
  • amaraortega4
    amaraortega4 Posts: 7 Member
    New friends! I love it :)
  • Hudrator
    Hudrator Posts: 9 Member
    I am in :p
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Feel free to add me! I would love to help motivate new people. I'm about 15 days from my year anniversary on MFP, just ran my first 5k yesterday, and constantly new ways to improve. :smiley:
  • Budgirl2455
    Budgirl2455 Posts: 26 Member
    Starting again. Would love to add friends that are willing to share food diaries. I have had previous friends but deleted as not willing to share food diary. I am not here to judge what your eating or how many calories you take in be it high or low. I truly just like to get ideas for menu's. I do not need daily acknowledgements from you. If you are open to this would love to add you to my journey and be a part of yours. :)
  • justineismoney
    justineismoney Posts: 29 Member
    I am also looking for friends for support especially those trying to eat less (but they're so good!) carbs. In my 30s. Would love some lady friends in their late 20s-40s.
  • kac20162017
    kac20162017 Posts: 10 Member
    I am a newbie looking for weight loss buddies. I have 150 to lose so Ill be around awhile!
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    Add me pls :) 29, F, ready to lose weight :D
  • smileykylie18
    smileykylie18 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started using myfitnesspal again, I could really use some more friends and some extra motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • GAVP39
    GAVP39 Posts: 1 Member
    add meeeeeeee
  • CLG188
    CLG188 Posts: 8 Member
    I definitely need some motivation and behold a accountable for what I eat and exercise. I get kinda lazy. So any new friends would be appreciated. And you guys can add me!!!!
  • sam1053
    sam1053 Posts: 43 Member
    I used MFP about two years ago. I am just now back on and I am realizing that all my previous friends are no longer using MFP, so I could use some new friends!
  • victordestrider
    victordestrider Posts: 1 Member
    Hi folks, new user, would love new friends to help me on my fitness path B)
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    I could use some more! The more the merrier!
  • GoatOfDestiny
    GoatOfDestiny Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me!
    I am always looking for supportive buddies!
  • kittyroseb
    kittyroseb Posts: 37 Member
    Hey :) I'm 5ft5 and 146 pounds looking to lose about 20 - 25 pounds.. I post on mfp alot.. warts and all so do add me if you're motivated and motivatING! :D
  • lovemykiddos91
    lovemykiddos91 Posts: 13 Member
    I could always use new friends! I love the motivation! Add me if you want!