Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    I could always have more motivation keeps you going
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    I prefer my MFP friends to my real life friends....you all don't judge me and keep me on the straight and narrow :wink:
  • ebarber0012
    ebarber0012 Posts: 7 Member
    I think motivation is key so would love support buddies.
  • tcwoody955
    tcwoody955 Posts: 3 Member
    I always need Inspiration. Please add me
  • lovexlexi
    lovexlexi Posts: 47 Member
    Add me! Let's support one another!
  • tbellantone
    tbellantone Posts: 1 Member
    I sure wish I had found this part of the website years ago. I am all about more motivation and helping to keep us all going strong!
  • emkat91
    emkat91 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello, I am brand new on this app and would like some friends to get the most out of it. I live in Chicago and I'm looking to drop a significant amount of weight but I'd like to have a variety of friends on here so we can motivate one another.. Add me please!
  • happy_heart_jen
    happy_heart_jen Posts: 30 Member
    Always looking for new friends on here! Let's motivate each other!
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Trying to get back on track after a pause in my journey. I've exercised on and off all of my life. Recently found this community and I am excited about the motivation potential. Please feel free to add me!
  • mqiang510
    mqiang510 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this and have been on and off but I'm determined to change my lifestyle. I'm open to new friends and a new motivational community so feel free to add me!!
  • swanndance
    swanndance Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me if you'd like to! I need more friends to support me. <3
  • leslied409
    leslied409 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me people i have like no friends on here! Or they are all inactive!
  • Saskia1549
    Saskia1549 Posts: 25 Member
    Happy to meet new people :)
  • Hey everyone,

Just to send a reminder, just want to thank you all so much for all the friends requests I have gotten, little bit about more about me,

Back in 2012 I was 220, and now I am sitting at 98-95kg I am training for a body building comp so show my success explain my story and my fails, feel free to add me and as question just send me a message Eveyday I'll be posting my story part by part, love you all
  • mdleastbeast
    mdleastbeast Posts: 25 Member
    I need friends
  • Anthonyndoster
    Anthonyndoster Posts: 2 Member
    I think it would be great to meet others on here and support each other in meeting our goals. Feel free to add me!
  • demonLaMagra
    demonLaMagra Posts: 4 Member
    Add me :) motivation from others is key :)
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Add me if you want could always do with motivation
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I'm intrigued by the Friends feature. Please add me if you want encouraging words about your progress, and the occasional questions about what's working for you, or how you combated your cravings.

At the moment, I'm in a serious cracker addiction phase. Not sure if its the salt or the crunch, but it has its hooks in me.
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Add me up need more advice and motivation on this one....