Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• amandalouisewilliams6
    Options
    I'm a newbie here. Add me. I think it keeps each other motivated to see other stories.
  • hfarkasRVT
    hfarkasRVT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!!! Feel free to add!!
  • isaiah4031a
    isaiah4031a Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am also new.. Please add me also :) The more the merrier :)
  • vivienne_bevan
    vivienne_bevan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been on here for a while but would like some more friends to help motivate me and vice versa :smile: so feel free to add me!
  • loveyu79
    loveyu79 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I just started working on my fitness a couple weeks ago. I need some motivation buddies too! Feel free to add me :)
  • RealEstateBradPhillips
    Options
    Hey Everyone :) Lets work together to make dreams become reality. I want you to succeed :) I'm open to adds
  • tylervwatley
    tylervwatley Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tyler and I'm new to the app! On New Years Eve I weighed myself for the first time in a while and found I had broken 300 pounds...

In 2016 I was diagnosed with "chronic respiratory obstruction" and have yet to find the root of the issue. Since I couldn't breathe, I got really lazy and gained 75 pounds over the course of the year.

Long story short, now I'm doing my best to lose weight despite my health issue and see if I can help my body heal itself. I downloaded this app this weekend and plan to keep my diary every day along with watching my calorie intake and doing daily cardio as well as occasional strength training and yoga. I could use all the accountability I can get.

Thanks y'all.
  • MrHillman22
    MrHillman22 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Same here. Everybody needs a kick in the behind sometimes
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Me
  • MarsheLanese
    MarsheLanese Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Can you use all the support I can get. Long journey ahead of me. Over 200lbs to lose. Every day I wake up, I tell myself. I can do it though!
  • craigyallan
    craigyallan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free :)
  • bordercolliemad2008
    Options
    Please feel free to add :smiley:
  • VivianRosser
    VivianRosser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I have lost 67 lbs on a low carb high fat diet, so my current weight is around 11 stone 8 lbs give or take a lb. or two which I am happy with! So I am now on maintenance, I fill my dairy a week in advance which is open to the public, I am a male from Wales UK and aged 68 so if I can be of any help add me as a friend. I would prefer people from the UK because it's easier to understand the food and measures, but I am more than happy to help anyone I can! I am no expert but I have learned quite a lot over the last 14 months.
  • MrHillman22
    MrHillman22 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Few more pounds to gain then my cut begins in April. Feel free to add
  • bellastochmal981
    bellastochmal981 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends !! :) feel free to add.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends !! :) feel free to add.

dang!!! eyebrows on fleek!! ok, my daughter would die if she heard me say that!!!!
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Add away!
  • molnica019
    molnica019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!

Looking for a friend who can support each other or even talk about anything.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP and starting a new fitness program, looking for others who want a positive support network :)
  • TheAnayalator
    TheAnayalator Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need some new motivated friends!! ❤❤❤