Feel Free to add me. :)
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sure, add me if you'd like
  • Ghenry303
    Ghenry303 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! 43 year old single dad. Concentrating on changing my lifestyle and have lost over 36 pounds so far. I'm from Michigan and would love some new friends!
  • jillDob
    jillDob Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Could do with lots of motivation and chocolate right now, feeling blarrr ;-(
  • AstrayHeart
    AstrayHeart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Alice, weight has always been a issue ever since I was little I have always been lazy and love food lol but as growing up I have had a lot of bad things happen in life which made things worse. I first starting to want to lose weight in 2012 after a bad break up and fell in love again but that did not work so it's been up and down since my start weight was 128 kj and now I'm 116kj I have no motivation lately but I'm trying. Anyways I'm 23 Single live in Adelaide Australia, I like nerdy things and pop culture things and music is very important to me, I love rock music like Placebo, HIM, The Rasmus, BVB, Poets Of The Fall, Roxette, Green Day, Depeche Mode, etc. I like Disney, retro video games, and British comedies. Add me if you want can always have New friends I have very little to none friends In real life
  • bernardhedgepeth
    Options
    Hit me up for a new friend connection! I appreciate being inspired and give plenty of inspiration to MFP friends.
  • cnorton215
    cnorton215 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need more friends to motivate me and motivate them
  • brishawnbaby
    brishawnbaby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 ADD ME
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • hsuka
    hsuka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!! <3
  • VirtualMellie
    VirtualMellie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends so we can benefit from each other's motivation! ❤
  • happyflowers75
    happyflowers75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :-) I'm finally at my goal weight but want to make sure I don't slip up again. Love some new motivational pals. Thanks xx
  • AverageVillageBoy
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • happyflowers75
    happyflowers75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. it's been so long but I'll figure out how to add soon - hopefully! X
  • Sandstress1025
    Sandstress1025 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site and would like to add friends for support. :)
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Back for another crack at it. Feel free to add me.
  • Sacredv
    Sacredv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    0neel0vee wrote: »
    I could use friends! Support is key!

Noob Here & Could Definitely Use some New Motivating & Positive Friends On Here! So Please Come Play With Me In The Gym World!

Trying To Tone & Loose About 20lbs & Overall Stay Training Motivated!
  • AmandamazingLowCarb
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I'm looking for friends to help motivate and support each other!

I'm also on FitBit: https://www.fitbit.com/user/54RQPR
  • Sacredv
    Sacredv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    corryigo wrote: »
    Always looking for like minded individuals for Motivation and Encouragement.
    Feel free to add me

Noob Here & Could Definitely Use some New Motivating & Positive Friends On Here! So Please Come Play With Me In The Gym World!

Trying To Tone & Loose About 20lbs & Overall Stay Training Motivated!
  • Vaelei
    Vaelei Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't hesitate to add me. My friends section on my profile are empty just like my stomach right now haha! Let's motivate and push each other!