Replies

• notablish
    notablish Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for friends!
  • girlalmighty08
    girlalmighty08 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends with similar goals! I'll be 30 this year... looking to drop roughly 18 more pounds. To date I'm down 60 pounds from my heaviest :) We are hoping to start a family sometime in the next year so I set myself this new goal to make sure I'm the healthiest I can be.
  • melissaulrickson
    melissaulrickson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Melissa. I'm a couple weeks into the ketogenic diet. I've been lifting heavy weights five to six days a week for a few years now but I've plateaued with weight (and started gaining with age and stress even though I eat healthy) and would also like more energy. I'd like to add friends but don't even know how to do that yet, lol.
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always motivating!! Add me up!
  • mattpallister09
    mattpallister09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, fairly new to the premium side of MFP,
    Always looking for friends and like minded people.
    :-)
  • cvalentinad
    cvalentinad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i love new friends--anyone and everyone please add me ...were all in this together :)
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    not interested in adding friends who dont interact but if , like me you're here every day, log your exercises and your diary and love a bit of a laugh then feel free to add. :)
  • gullagr
    gullagr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and motivation! Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • tinytraveler100
    tinytraveler100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to find a new friend :smile:
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends, on a ketogenic diet and log daily. Feel free to add me ^^
  • joaniebalonie088
    joaniebalonie088 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends to for the sake of camaraderie, fun, and support!

Started here a few months ago. I am 5'7, 28 years old. SW: 175, GW: 150, CW: 169.
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • OneMorePlate
    OneMorePlate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm back yet again. New goal, new plan. Looking for very motivated friends.
  • SafwanKhanzada
    SafwanKhanzada Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • MsFabulouss
    MsFabulouss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,

It's great to read evryone's stories and struggles and know I'm not alone. I've been on and off on here, but this time it's for good. My name is Lexi. I am 5 ft 5" and currently 187 lbs. My goal is 150 lbs for now. Now 37 lbs seems like a challenge, so i tell myself that my goal is to lose 10 lbs and once I've accomplished that or more, I set another goal for another 10 lbs etc. My issue is also not eating, because I lack an appetite. I can go an entire day without eating on regular basis which puts my body into starvation mode. Now I've started to try and make healthier choices and drink at least 10 glasses of water per day. my story in a nut shell (kind of ;) I'm not quite familiar with how this works so forgive me for the novel. Any support or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was hoping there was a post like this on here! I need some friends here to keep me logging in! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • cdkelly
    cdkelly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me : )
  • rajaraptor
    rajaraptor Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The more the merrier! Add away :)
  • michellerhibbs
    michellerhibbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends to motivate each other..... Feel free to add me...
  • Geri137
    Geri137 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! Support, motivation, positive vibes...I need it all! lol