Need friends and support too!
  • vm12345
    vm12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want some friends!!!
  • jspeers1991
    jspeers1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use some more motivation to keep me going! Feel free to add me!
  • cheryl2926
    cheryl2926 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI - looking for a weight loss support system

Okay I am in need of a support and accountability buddy. I have 25 plus pounds to lose and it aint gonna be easy. So if you need an occasional laugh and / or kick in the pants then friend me... o ya but only if you are willing to hold me to it too

let me know,
    cheryl
  • Kandnotsad
    Kandnotsad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here!!!
  • Kaldea
    Kaldea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm an American living in Sweden who has Crohn's Disease and have been trying to get my health in order. I am 60 lbs into a 90lb total goal and am looking to slowly start switching over to maintenance/strength training.

I have a shiba inu, I love going to raves and graphic design, and I am on here every day. Be my friend and I will do what I can to support you on here!
  • Sewjodie1
    Sewjodie1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me , I've been on here now for 36 days straight. Lost 10lb in 6 weeks. looking for helpful and inspiring friends. :)
  • Jessplayssynth
    Jessplayssynth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey add me :)
  • Golda5775
    Golda5775 Posts: 27 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • jcorpuz76
    jcorpuz76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Friends please
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    53 year male active in fitness but not so good in nutrition. I love seeing what people do to workout and will support. If you can relate, please add.
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'd like some new friends.
  • AldraC
    AldraC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Motovation is a marvellous aid.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • roger1879
    roger1879 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Loving the Changes in life, as I take this JOURNEY of Getting fit!! Add me if you'd like
  • 315tohealthy
    315tohealthy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

My name is Kristina. I am 28, happily married, 1 beautiful 10 year old daughter, and weigh 311 lbs. My heaviest weight has been 318. My goal weight is 150, though my ultimate goal is really to be happy and healthy.

I would love to have friends on here who are active, encouraging, and can keep me accountable.

Thanks so much for reading - I'll post a longer intro on my blog!

Kristina
  • vonterrell
    vonterrell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Pals...let's help each other with consistency, motivation, and encouragement. Add me! We can do it
  • bigherm2121
    bigherm2121 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    IM new here and have some good knowledge to share. Always willing to help and get help and just chat. I'm staff on a few bodybuilding forums as well.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • quicklyslimming82
    quicklyslimming82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday and would love some friends who are active on mfp also! Feel free to add ☺