Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• angelgayla
    angelgayla Posts: 56 Member
    I'm back after a long absence and I need new friends for support and motivation. The journey is much more interesting with a friend along.
  • Hello everyone! I'm looking for friends who are supportive and we can help motivate each other!
  • JohnnyDee81
    JohnnyDee81 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey MFP'ers... I'm going to try to be on here every day to help track and manage my calorie intake. Would be great to chat with, help out and be motivated by you all :)
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    My diary is open and I track everything... including my mess up nights! haha ;) feel free to add me :D
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Always down to have new like minded friends to help in this fitness journey....im not wanting to lose wait but bulk up a little and then cut to get shredded lol get rid of my "dad bod"
  • Casey_3350
    Casey_3350 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi people. I'm here looking for positive people to help each other achieve fitness goals. I'm currently trying to gain weight and just be a better all round me. Add me if you are looking for an active and motivated person
  • Jowice
    Jowice Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone :smile:

I just started with this program I am very new I am looking to make friends for support and motivation welcome to add me.
  • MrsWatkins2024
    MrsWatkins2024 Posts: 103 Member
    Add me :)
  • thatonegirljessica
    thatonegirljessica Posts: 59 Member
    Just started back today. I need some motivating friends. Add me :)
  • Maxcannon_
    Maxcannon_ Posts: 1,081 Member
    Add me for motivation and support
  • lose2gain2017
    lose2gain2017 Posts: 4 Member
    I could be added, ijs
  • kduff82
    kduff82 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love it! I am a single mother of 5 children and two bulldogs. My partner of almost 20 years (who I've financially supported for the past 8 years) told me he was having an affair and left me for another woman almost 2 months ago. I have had a really rough couple of my months with that, my mom got in a bad car accident but she's ok now, my dad had a heart attack and was in a coma for nearly a week then made a bunch of promises but went right back to his alcoholic and drug addict ways, my brother I put in rehab and was doing well but when everything happened with our dad he gave up on that and left his fiance of nearly 20 years and moved in with my dad to live in his addiction. I can't make this stuff up lol.

Diet & exercise is all I can control right now so that's what I'm focusing on.
  • Fitandabs
    Fitandabs Posts: 401 Member
    Add me! So I can support you
  • noolz
    noolz Posts: 9 Member
    Yes :D
  • KarinaOrtiz6
    KarinaOrtiz6 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me I’m reclaiming my health and my life. It’s going to be a long journey but I’m up for it.
  • Jowice
    Jowice Posts: 20 Member
    Add me to share our journey together laughs and struggles along the way...support and motivation is key :)

* I am here for the long haul tired of diets that do not work always falling off the wagon. Woke up 3 days ago determined to change my eating habits and joined here to a better healthier me*
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    I want new friends that is start the weight loss journey in October
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    kduff82 wrote: »
    Would love it! I am a single mother of 5 children and two bulldogs. My partner of almost 20 years (who I've financially supported for the past 8 years) told me he was having an affair and left me for another woman almost 2 months ago. I have had a really rough couple of my months with that, my mom got in a bad car accident but she's ok now, my dad had a heart attack and was in a coma for nearly a week then made a bunch of promises but went right back to his alcoholic and drug addict ways, my brother I put in rehab and was doing well but when everything happened with our dad he gave up on that and left his fiance of nearly 20 years and moved in with my dad to live in his addiction. I can't make this stuff up lol.

Diet & exercise is all I can control right now so that's what I'm focusing on.

Whoaaa you sure did have it rough...hope everything gets better and hope your fitness journey ends in success
  • slantirella
    slantirella Posts: 2 Member
    Was hoping to find friends here to help stay motivated and hopefully 420 friendly also
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Been here since around 2012(I think...), as with any message board I've been on I tend to lurk mostly. Trying to branch out again. Friends always welcome, no matter the lifestyle change or type of foodie. Happy weekend everybody!!