Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i always want more friends .....plus Im fun!!!!
  • dejiharris5
    dejiharris5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me:) I need motivational friends!
  • nora_gettingfitnow
    nora_gettingfitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    On this site for two years now, never added friends before as I was not active or more to the point, ready to commit to losing weight but now im determined to make this work. So putting myself out there and would love some motivation and support from some like minded people :smile:
  • Amity182
    Amity182 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add mee :)
  • snapshot99
    snapshot99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Having had this inactive account for about a year now, I guess it’s finally time to get started!
    However, the whole process can seem overwhelming, so I wouldn't mind being surrounded by supportive and motivated people.
    Most of my IRL mates already think the procedure of weighing and counting food is way OTT. :D
    I guess it would then be nice to be in contact with others who do the same.

So feel free to add me :)
  • cookie121110
    cookie121110 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends. Need to lose 20 pounds.
  • leonora711
    leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends :). Trying to lose 50kg/110lbs.
  • mrsg1024
    mrsg1024 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Trying to lose 115lbs. Just began my journey 5 days ago.
  • bioenginerdy
    bioenginerdy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • smtaylo85
    smtaylo85 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    i'm always looking for new friends to help me stay in the right direction. feel free to send me a request.
  • corinne9714
    corinne9714 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation and support! :smiley:
  • brenmaster
    brenmaster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Got a great response from posting on here, so I'm posting again and adding more friends! Seeing everyone on here with the support really gets me going... Happy losing yall :smile:
  • mayapottergames
    mayapottergames Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm top model facing a diet problem not most people have! I don't eat enough. I recently found out I eat around 931 calories less then I should. That's bad for a 16 year old!
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Im looking for more friends :smile: Ive lost 150 lbs and need to work on these last 10-15 and tone up. Add me
  • workmss
    workmss Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need friends..but only those that can understand my sense of humor...don't let the pic scare ya! :smile:
  • thnksideways
    thnksideways Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Back on the food journaling wagon and would love some friends!
  • Jenn_Knee_Fur
    Jenn_Knee_Fur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Kelven2330 wrote: »
    PS. I am totally starving right now and could eat my computer.

PSS. Thanks for listening.

Lol
  • EmGee922
    EmGee922 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Especially if you're one of the people I lost a long time ago when my account disappeared. Or, if you like people with obnoxiously bright profile pictures. :)
  • asmith2013
    asmith2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined this today. I'm currently 5'3'' 200lbs and would like to loose 70 lbs. having someone to keep me motivated would be great! My husband is no help because he is 5'6'' and 130lbs and eats nothing but junk. Anyone with similar goals please feel free to friend me
  • Krys31391
    Krys31391 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting again! Came down from 230 to 159 last year. Had some health issues and started eating more "normally" and gained a bit back. Now I'm back at 185. Shooting for about 140 now. I'm a 24 year old female from Michigan, feel free to add