Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• casimiragould
    casimiragould Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have used myfitnesspal before with great success! I am back again since I will need some extra help getting me through the holidays. Add me so we can motivate each other. :)
  • julianm1000
    julianm1000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • kmrob2
    kmrob2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yay, always need more fitspiration! Feel free to add me if you're a consistent poster and uncreepy :)
  • Angeleyes7773
    Angeleyes7773 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need all the friends I can get
  • jamrow35
    jamrow35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm down....lookin for peeps to motivate and maybe compete a little...lol
  • slimable
    slimable Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Here I go again... I am looking for friends to motivate me and for me to motivate so that we can do this together.
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have A LOT to lose and could use all the friends I can get!
  • Georgiemadison
    Georgiemadison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here :) trying to lose 20kgs. Could use all the support I can get! Add me
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My first day as a 53yo. And as I look at my calendar since Jan, I've lost and gained the same 12 pounds over and over again. Sure, some of the gains were due to road trips, but most were caused by late hours and bar food on the way home.

I know birthdays are a cliché, but it is this one that has hit me pretty hard. Is this who I want to be, and how I want to look, for the rest of my life? Do I want to keep being the pudgy boss?

No. No, I don't. I don't fail in my work life. And I am no longer going to fail at this. It's time to make myself the man I want to be.

Feel free to friend me if you're on the same path to re-make yourself, too.
  • Guru456
    Guru456 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to keep me straight. Feel free to add me.
  • jeeveswilliam718
    Options
    can always use some friends!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Yes. New friends are interesting for a time, then they seem to disappear from here.
  • tnahill
    tnahill Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’ve had pretty good luck with friends, and I’ve been pretty going strong for 5 months. Add me!
  • csilva09
    csilva09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use more friends :)
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Looking for more motivating friends! Was on here 4 years ago - lost 60 lbs over the last 4 years my life was turned upside down with kids, my health, parents health, a move & lots of usual stuff. Almost back up to my precious weight & ready for a new beginning!
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Always looking for likeminded friends
  • mstein9641
    mstein9641 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to get some motivation !!
  • ATR_JoCo_80
    ATR_JoCo_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would love to add to my list of friends for motivation and support! Feel free to add me. I'm beginning this journey and am looking forward to the ups and downs with a community of support.
  • SuperJustin1
    SuperJustin1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Positive energy is contagious. Surrounding yourself with the right people is key.
    Sign me up!!!
  • Sasquatch_77
    Sasquatch_77 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can never have too much support and motivation through friends