Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for weight loss support.
  • oohlala_alex
    oohlala_alex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here and in need! Haha
  • mcm_0226
    mcm_0226 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need more friends and help.
  • MsDDFaye
    MsDDFaye Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I could use the support and motivation as well. My PCOS makes me wonder a lot if it is even worth trying. I'm pretty active I have a job where I'm up and walking and working 9 hours a day and still it is really hard.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    MsDDFaye wrote: »
    I could use the support and motivation as well. My PCOS makes me wonder a lot if it is even worth trying. I'm pretty active I have a job where I'm up and walking and working 9 hours a day and still it is really hard.

Added you! Hopefully we can support and motivate each other through MFP! :)
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, please add me and let's get it done!
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Starting back up after about six-ish months away. Could use some more active friends as my previous crew seems to have disappeared
  • zachduden
    Options
    Sarah0003 wrote: »
    Starting back up after about six-ish months away. Could use some more active friends as my previous crew seems to have disappeared

Welcome back!
  • poppitron
    poppitron Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YEAH! More friends are always welcome. I'm liking the progress I've made in the last couple weeks and it's been pretty good motivation. But I know if I don't build up some community here I'll end up just quietly stopping when I get to a plateau and can't seem to make progress. Don't let that happen to me and I'll hold you accountable by writing ridiculous comments for you.
  • zachduden
    Options
    Added both of you!
  • _BAMF_
    _BAMF_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone needing friends can add me and my boyfriend mnsith because we're just starting again and need friends!
  • lilash23
    lilash23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I had this app a while ago but wasn't in the right frame of mind, hit rock bottom with how I feel with my body which has sparked me to use this again. I really want to stick to it this time and I feel more determined. It would be great to have some motivational help from you all! Everyone needs a push now and then :-)
  • NishaPhilips
    NishaPhilips Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    looking for friends who could motivate and support me :)
  • zachduden
    Options
    Anyone needing friends can add me and my boyfriend mnsith because we're just starting again and need friends!
    Added you both!
  • kaylam7936
    kaylam7936 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sure do :)
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I may not have a pretty face or a killer bod, but I'm always looking for friends and people to keep me in check when I start slacking.
  • rachellamella
    rachellamella Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    nearly a year into my journey and sometimes it feels harder now than it did a few months ago! I'm still really motivated but would love some MFP friend support! I will equally support you too!!
  • xReMaKe
    xReMaKe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Motivators are always welcome!