sunshinediabetic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im just starting over again! New friends are always welcome
  • Milestostrength
    Milestostrength Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hi,
    I want others to add me, if like to add you but I'm super new to this app.. Ill probably figure it out soon.. I need accountability and that's basically it.. So I give you full permissions to nag me.
  • robohit
    robohit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting 2018 right by using MFP again. Happy to connect with others for support!
  • queenjme
    queenjme Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would love to build the friend
    List up. Ive spent 2 years away and the last 12 months have been amazing with my partner but we dined out alot and a bit of heart ache which i really lost my urge to focus on myself. Time to sort my crap out and drop this 10 kgs
  • jkvdelicana
    jkvdelicana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Jay here from the Philippines. Im at 250lbs. Aiming to loose 50+ pounds more. Add me up. Always want to meet new people
  • scompa97
    scompa97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends!
    Feel free to add! :-)
  • terragould76
    terragould76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, keep me going please
  • SwissHausfrau
    SwissHausfrau Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm giving myself a 'new year - new start' kick and trying to get into shape / get healthier before I hit the big 50 in 2 years time.
    I am about to have a Achilles lengthening surgery which will limit my exercise for a little while (an has limited my exercise already for the last 6 months or so) so I hope tracking those pesky calories will help me at least keep my weight stable if not help to loose a few kg during the recovery time... also getting to and from the fridge will be exhausting on one foot !!
    I already eat relatively healthily as I cook almost everything I eat from scratch... my problem is that I just eat too much of it, so I'm hoping portion control will be my friend.
    I would love to meet new people to share food diaries, cooking tips or just any motivation ideas with. feel free to add me. I will make my diary open to friends.
  • sasha_travis
    sasha_travis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New here, looking to lose roughly 30lbs, feel free to add:)
  • ben24yorks
    ben24yorks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i need some motivation, have not got any friends on here yet :(
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track, add me!
  • Kimmeevs
    Kimmeevs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I'm new and could really use some motivation and support.❤❤❤
  • 69HealthyMe
    69HealthyMe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m looking to add friends for support. I’m on MFP every day.
  • JayceDinoRex
    JayceDinoRex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey folks! would love to meet new friends here ... it isn't my first time at MFP I joined in 2015 and lost 130 lbs but fell off the wagon HARD. I'm Transmasculine, from canada and love to build community
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    meeee
  • NatalieHarr1993
    NatalieHarr1993 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August & could do with some friends for motivation :smiley:
  • mendybennett24
    mendybennett24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need more positive and motivated friends!
  • rachypurplepants
    rachypurplepants Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supporters and motivators to keep me on the healthy wagon!
  • sallieseb1
    sallieseb1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Pretty please, with a cherry on top...ADD ME!!!! I need all the help I can get!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I volunteer as tribute!!!