Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    39 and looking to get my cardio back in prime condition by time I hit the 4Ohh. I have 49 weeks and hoping to compete in a warrior dash/tough mudder type competition towards the fall. Anyone feel free to friend me... pretty good knowledge to share on exercise and nutrition, getting better with motivation, and always looking to learn more. Cheers and Happy New Year's
  • MermaidRunner
    MermaidRunner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • BradR_82
    BradR_82 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    added a bunch of you :)
  • laugarkitty
    laugarkitty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends to keep me on track in 2018. Feel free to add me x
  • youwillsee1day
    youwillsee1day Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :)
  • 74Patricia
    74Patricia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends to motivate and help keep me motivated. Add me! :D
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure1
    Options
    Started back on MFP after a couple of months away....I see some familiar faces and would love to add new friends.
  • iam_brandilei
    iam_brandilei Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, too! Looking for Fitness Buddies!
  • Avand17
    Avand17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New to this app, no idea yet how it works. I'm working on burning fat, building muscle and being all around stronger, as well as a better hockey player. Happy trials everyone.
  • carolanneashton
    carolanneashton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me!
  • Skeen070
    Skeen070 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My name is Sam and I'm 28 years old and looking for more friends to keep me motivated!
  • mling2018
    mling2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add away! :smile:
  • Lesley_007
    Lesley_007 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Not new but add me
    11 lbs to meet my initial 100lb goal!
  • NoAccidents
    NoAccidents Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm looking for total strangers who are willing to scrutinize everything I eat in hopes the guilt will help me eat less fudge...Haha or we can just be friends either way :smile:
  • moderndadbod
    moderndadbod Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • niksalley
    niksalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Commenting :)
  • EricaLM88
    EricaLM88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Brand new or I should say that I am back. Looking for support through my journey. My biggest motivation right now, besides eating right and exercising is that my daughter is graduating High School in six months and I don't want to look fat in those pictures. But, I also know this is a lifestyle change and I have been out of the loop on this for quite a bit of time. On a happy note, I have four days without sugar, splenda and diet coke. Once that is under control, exercising and eating right seems to go smooth.
  • jwd108
    jwd108 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Recently started running, in the aim of getting my fitness back on track, and completing my first 5k race in March. Any motivation or advice is greatly appreciated :)
  • FrancescaBrice
    FrancescaBrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking to build my friend community on here. add me if you like :smile: