Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• youwillsee1day
    youwillsee1day Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 35 and lost weight fast on here last time, then got caught up with school and work and gained it back. I am back and ready to do this. I am still in school full time and work full time need motivation
  • I_Pedal_4_Pleasure1
    I_Pedal_4_Pleasure1 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Would definitely love more friends. I am a retired Air Force veteran of 25 years so I would love to have some military friends as well.
  • colleen0825
    colleen0825 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new here and while this is certainly not my first journey into weight loss I am hoping this time will be the last! I am just learning this app and would love for others who are struggling to add me so we can support one another. Also, if you aren’t struggling and are rocking your journey, I would love to hear your tips, tricks, etc that will help. Thanks!
  • Hardstylexmen
    Hardstylexmen Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Need more friends. 31 from UK
  • aimeescott1251
    aimeescott1251 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Aimee please feel free to add me would love to meet some new people who have the same lifestyle as me!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Ben, 35, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'd love to have new friends, as many of the ones I previously had dropped out. I like to keep a smaller friends list so as to know everyone on it. I'm an independent worker, so I'm home all the time (or at the gym :P)

I'm into soccer, weights, cardio/running and I recently discovered crossfit, which I'm including in my fitness routine. Currently leaning out to get that summer body and be ready for a few obstacle races next summer

Feel free to send me a friend request :) You can be sure I won't drop out. My current streak is at 1575+ days
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Pick me ;)
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    <<Sassy Canadian, feel free to add me.
  • nikky3388
    nikky3388 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d love for you to add me! Yes you! Reading this!!! We can motivate each other through this journey of weight loss together! Let’s get swole and flexy!!!
  • jennyspadoni
    jennyspadoni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Jenny and I'm back on the weight loss plan after slacking for 2 years and putting back on all the weight I had previously lost. Its a disappointment that I have to start over again after working so hard to get to a healthy weight, but I know I can do it.

I'm 26 and in Washington state, feel free to add me and I'll add you back :)
  • Deiiru90
    Deiiru90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yup. Add me bro. )
  • violinqueen21
    violinqueen21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Here is my current fitness routine: https://fifteenminutestoflawless.com/2017/12/09/my-workout-routine/
    Right now I want to get more toned and drop maybe 10 lbs. Would love to hear any recommendations you guys have an hopefully we can support each other!
  • gdarling345
    gdarling345 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 35 and lost weight fast on here last time, then got caught up with school and work and gained it back. I am back and ready to do this. I am still in school full time and work full time need motivation

Snap!! Although it was after graduation I got lazy and rediscovered beer. Whoops. Back on it now!
  • gdarling345
    gdarling345 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always up for some inspiration. Add me up.
  • martisss
    martisss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RichardBrewster1
    RichardBrewster1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Evening all
    Im back on MFP after a year out.
    Ive been trialling Huel for 2 meals a day since October so will be logging the impact it has when coupled with healthy(ish) eating and exercise when I can drag myself out onto the cold, wet streets of chesterfield!

Ill be updating daily and my meal plans shared.
    Thanks
  • torinne97
    torinne97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new friends points of view and thought from new people from different situations please feel free to add me
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I recently lost 80 lbs and have around 30-40 to go. Please feel free to add me.

Cheers,

Scott