Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• GemmaDillySkilly
    GemmaDillySkilly Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Back again back on track new fitbit feeling positive just need new friends to keep me motivated and support each other
  • Lycan9492
    Lycan9492 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • speakman92
    speakman92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi new on this App looking for friends to grow with! Add me

w545aa2jznyp.jpeg
  • Rhiannonpwj
    Rhiannonpwj Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose but am trying to up my health game, anyone feel free to add me!
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to lose by saying this.
  • mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I'm fairly new, always happy to have new friends - feel free to add.
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.. :)
  • rebekaxox
    rebekaxox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started working out again and trying the Keto woe! Anyone can add me, need some friends and motivation! :)
  • runwyo
    runwyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to a healthy and active year! Would love more friends for motivation and to cheer along! :smile:
  • nmck9
    nmck9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey all I'm back for 2018 and want to make it count this year - please add me and kick my backside when I haven't logged in for a day.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not new here, serial starter but not anymore.

When I start anew I like to look for a few fresh motivated friends. Looking specifically for someone to old me accountable to completing my diary daily.
  • JustJess30
    JustJess30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jess from Florida, new and would love some new friends ☺
  • himi86
    himi86 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. Looking to make healthier lifestyle choices, get leaner/stronger. Looking for supportive friends whom I can support in turn.
  • EricL7788
    EricL7788 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • rome_411
    rome_411 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New Year...New You! Feel free to add me! Open diary for meals and I am fairly active with workouts. Looking to inspire and to be inspired by you. I have previously focused on losing weight, but now I am looking to focus on fat loss and nutrition more. Healthy You, Healthy Me...Let's go for it!
  • sara9293
    sara9293 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love meeting new people and having others to motivate me!
  • 1beetleboy
    1beetleboy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, it appears I may be older than most of the people out here. I am 62 getting ready to retire, I am quite active but have always struggled with my weight.
    Nothing like some peer motivation to keep you moving, I use my fitness pal regularly it keep me honest with respect to my calorie intake and give you a good idea of what you are burning while working out.
    I am from Ontario very close to Niagara.
  • VilleRunner
    VilleRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Edamatcha
    Edamatcha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :)