Add me people! Love new friends!
  • spanya
    spanya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love having new friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add! :smile:
  • chelseaniehaus12
    chelseaniehaus12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for awhile, but I'm just now starting to use all the different functions it offers. Would love to have some friends to join me on my journey to weight loss, being able to dance again, and eventually to climb Kilimanjaro.
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me..
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking for friends! I need to lose about 40 lbs still! Down about 60-65 at the moment. Need help as I've hit some rough times! Add me :):p
  • KatiieT96
    KatiieT96 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Happy to have some new motivated friends on MFP - add me :)
  • LuekishaCook__
    LuekishaCook__ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Created a new account and lost all my friends ... but I'm on this journey again hopefully I can stick with it... I'm on the road to losing 55lbs feel free to add me any tips, advice is welcomed!! Good luck to you all ❤
  • mikkideed
    mikkideed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Looking for friends to motivate and share tips/experience with Keto. I just joined MFP 3 days ago, started Keto 9 days ago and quit smoking almost 2 months ago. I want this to be my last diet and I'm determined to lose weight even though I just quit smoking. Gained 7lbs since November, lost 9 1/2 since I started Keto and I have 25-30lbs to lose (maybe more).
  • Benjames07
    Benjames07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Now hiring friends here.
  • Christy7350
    Christy7350 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Need some accountability, inspiration, and motivation myself!!!
  • BreannaB473
    BreannaB473 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fit4sure wrote: »
    I’m looking for more comrades in arms as well. Men...women...love having both as I get a wider more complete perspective. I’m in the process of removing about 15 lbs and have already lost 100 so am not a “newby” .

Putting it out there again. I’m hoping for a bunch of folks with different experiences/perspectives. I guess I should add I’m totally into HEALTHIER weight loss rather than fad stuff. Prefer doing this with regular food as I have a family and we gotta live in the same house and cook out of the same pantry.

Also I’m experienced at weight loss but THIS 15 lbs. I need to lose is kickin’ my proverbial tail as I find it harder now than before. Not a novice...I weigh and measure and use the food scale as evidenced by the splatters on it and USED to be massively active but an injury prevents it now. So just a walker who tries hard and finding the going slow as everything and even am maintaining when I want to drop those last pounds.

Friends welcome...as I like the “chatter” on my home page. Love reading what everyone is doing...mainly need to not feel alone-ish on MFP. You know...need community.
  • GibbyGibbins
    GibbyGibbins Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends! I lost 100lbs. Got pregnant and now trying to lose these last 12 stubborn lbs to get back to my goal weight. I log every day and am on a 960+ day streak!
  • smithal3098
    smithal3098 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some support! It's stupid hard to do this by myself and could use someone to give me *kitten* if I don't keep at it
  • rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Newbie here...feel free to add me.
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I definitely need friends!
  • sbennett293
    sbennett293 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need the motivation.