Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Superdudekk1
    Superdudekk1 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started using MFP and trying to bulk up. Trying a keto diet!
  • mfpfreedomnow
    mfpfreedomnow Posts: 52 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'7" and currently 135 lbs. I put on 10 to 15 lbs. from poorly handling work-related stress. Now, I'm trying to track daily and seriously stay motivated with mfp to knock off those additional 10 lbs., so add me if you want to share motivation or if you like the feeling of being in it with someone or not being alone in the struggle.
    Cheers and good luck to all!
  • CindyMarie85
    CindyMarie85 Posts: 20 Member
    Not my first time using MFP, but my first time actually taking this seriously. 30/f at 267 lbs right now, my goal weight is 150 lbs (for now). Got 117 lbs to go! Looking for all kinds of supportive friends. :)
  • delena_indar
    delena_indar Posts: 74 Member
    Me! I need motivation, yes, but I'd also like to make some friends to chat with and just you know..be friends.
  • Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Just started using MFP and trying to bulk up. Trying a keto diet!

• Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Working on Keto too, can't seem to eat enough fat (how weird a statement is that???)
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Need friends!! Started keto a month ago and really need some more friends to chat with! I have had an on/off relationship with MyFitnessPal for years, but I have promised to stay committed this time ;)
  • melinda_m2017
    melinda_m2017 Posts: 2 Member
    I have recently started Keto too, and would definitely love some more friends to support and be supported by. Please feel free to add me too.
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2018
    I would love to have some friends here. It's been a LONG time since I used this tool to help with my health goals and I'm in need of some accountability buddies! I'm whole food plant based, but would love to help support anyone on their journey.
  • TXHoneyBee9599
    TXHoneyBee9599 Posts: 13 Member
    You can add me!
  • AustinLHardin
    AustinLHardin Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. If you're looking to add a specific demographic I'll give some personal details. I'm a dude. 24 years old. Live in GA. Doing Kinobody's Warrior Shredding Program with the goal of getting between 6-12% body fat so I can start building on a good foundation of toned muscle without all the fat. I'm just getting started using Kinobody and this app, and will probably be working towards that low body fat percentage for a while but definitely have high hopes. So far around 50 pounds down just from changing a few lifestyle habits. Still have about 15% body fat to go before I start hitting my goal range. Anyways, let's connect!
  • L2TheDen
    L2TheDen Posts: 16 Member
    Sure why not..
  • Hammad142
    Hammad142 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me. Could use friends to keep my motivated
  • Add me.
  • Add me.
  • I'm Keto!!
  • fitnsassy911
    fitnsassy911 Posts: 22 Member
    In need of motivating friends, feel free to add
  • jrharder87
    jrharder87 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m new to the community and would love to make some friends!
  • ThisOtherGirl
    ThisOtherGirl Posts: 56 Member
    Hola! Would love to make new connections especially those with unlocked diary logs! I mean, it is not fun otherwise! Hehehe Feel free to add me xoxox Sally
  • Build4Longevity
    Build4Longevity Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, I am new here and I could use some friends and accountability as well.