Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• nathalieprudencio
    nathalieprudencio Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Is anyone here from Utah, USA? Haaa. Though I should try :smile: hit your goals, you guys. Much love and support for all of you. #fit #utahfriends
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Is anyone here from Utah, USA? Haaa. Though I should try :smile: hit your goals, you guys. Much love and support for all of you. #fit #utahfriends

@nathalieprudencio - Woohoo Utahn here!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect with anyone in a similar situation as myself; working on fitness while recovering from an injury that requires you to limit and or change your fitness routine.

I'm working to recover (without surgery) from a torn rotator cuff injury. The tear is minor, but there is still a loss in strength and motion. I need to be careful not to further damage.

I love to strength train, but now I'm trying to decide how far I should go with my fitness activities and in what direction; PT exercises and cardio?, cardio only? limited strength training?
  • jennaweaver13
    jennaweaver13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey just want to make new friends and stay motivated !
  • AuroraSheba
    AuroraSheba Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've never really discovered this side of MFP. Been workin at it alone. I'd welcome any new friends just please don't be a creeper. lol Thanks.
  • mareeluhu
    mareeluhu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finally being serious about losing weight, feel free to add me! I have currently lost 6 pounds in the last 16 days.
  • kavumpierre
    kavumpierre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, send me a friend request or accept mine, looking for motivation and food ideas.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Always looking feel free to add me!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Love getting new friends! Add away!
  • soapoas
    soapoas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends, motivation, and recipes :smile:
  • Gia_cz
    Gia_cz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone :smile: . I have been using MFP for a while now and only today I noticed a community function. What a brilliant idea for keeping us all going and motivated :wink: So excited to be here!! Nads
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Liam,40,UK
  • garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sup y'all!!
  • Katsalazar21
    Katsalazar21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Working on a better version of me!!
  • cbessell67
    cbessell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in Western Australia, and would love new friends to keep me motivated. I'm 20 kg down with 20 kg to go!
  • dhahnjr2323
    dhahnjr2323 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Positive motivation is key. I actually have a page dedicated to it. Add me. I love to see others succeed.
  • skoob79
    skoob79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am Nicole... I am really trying to knock off 50 lbs and meet new people to help and motivate me... Im in NY - Add me lets help each other
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I’m Erika from NY! I’m not new to MFP but always looking for more support/buddies!!! Feel free to add me! :)