Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Arieslife88
    Arieslife88 Posts: 10 Member
    I would love to make more friends who are motivational and encouraging. I’m hoping that interacting with the MFP community will hello me meet my goals. Feel free to add me!
    Thanks for reading and have a great day!
  • UnknownMasta
    UnknownMasta Posts: 58 Member
    If you need an active friend add me :).

Also i'm open diary when it comes to cheat days as well
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Add me peeps 😀
  • shanstilts
    shanstilts Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add:) new friends are always a good thang!
  • apexgtp
    apexgtp Posts: 64 Member
    Add me!
  • Lesgamble
    Lesgamble Posts: 14 Member
    Greetings from sunny Quake-town (Christchurch, New Zealand)

I'm looking to add more MFP friends (especially in NZ) to share support, motivation and food/workout recommendations.

Have recently separated from my wife and am now enjoying surrounding myself with positive people.

I'm 46yr, Male originally from Dunedin, and have been living in ChCh since 2010 after 14 years in Scotland.
    I'm using MFP as part of my mission to get back in shape (<15% body fat), get strong, and to see how far I can improve in my MTB and BMX racing.

More power to you!
    Les
  • jaimegilbert
    jaimegilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Just got back on here and looking for active friends to keep motivated! Add me! ☺️
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Friends wanted feel free to apply
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Add away people always looking for new friends
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps! Always looking for more friends feel free to add me!
  • bm4lovesrunning
    bm4lovesrunning Posts: 1 Member
    Hello . I’m Brooke and live on the border of NSW and Vic in Aus! I have already lost 5 kilo’s and trying really hard to lose another 7 to get to 58. I have got back into competitive running and stoked to have qualify for nationals in the steeplechase :) so over the next 8 months I will be training hard and preparing to give it my best shot ! I ran 11:48 and hoping to keep on running PBS ! (My goal is to run 10:30 or faster )
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Feel free to add! :)
  • firdragon18
    firdragon18 Posts: 16 Member
    Morning MFP'ers! Feel free to add
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    I’m new and looking for friends. :)
  • trashmanswife86
    trashmanswife86 Posts: 11 Member
    I am back and ready as ever to lose weight! I have over 125 lbs to lose so if you need friends add me! :)
  • LenkeGettingFit
    LenkeGettingFit Posts: 4 Member
    I'm also looking for support - I've started my latest journey after baby no 3 on 2nd April 2017. I have 9 lbs more to lose until I'm at my premarriage weight, if that's even possible, lol. So if your goal is weight loss, feel free to add me.
  • Laureng0123
    Laureng0123 Posts: 2 Member
    Wanting to make friends. very motivated to better myself and support others to better themselves
  • Val_Mari
    Val_Mari Posts: 3 Member
    I’m not new to MFP but I’m not old either (Well jury is out on that one being old 😂) But anyone who wants to add me as a friend can do so just please keep in mind I’m not into Drama of any kind. Life’s to short and I’m to darn old for it 🙂 But I recently stopped WW.....AGAIN. Not that it wasn’t working for me it really was but I couldn’t see spending $20 a month on something I could do cheaper or even for free. I have done WW, MFP and Lose It! Side by side and what I can do on WW I can do on here and Lose It! Like I said WW I LOVE them and trust me I AM having WW withdraws I DO miss them and the support BUT to me it’s just not worth the cost for something you can do cheaper or for FREE. But keep in mind to the older we get the harder it is to take that weight off but you NEED to put on the dancing, walking, running shoes or what ever your thing is and DO IT. Sitting on the couch with that bag of cookies or bag of chips in front of the tv isn’t going to help you once bit. Only thing it’s going to do is give you health problems. Trust me.....I know! Been there! But with me what you see is what you get. I’m fun, active love to line dancing, love to run, walk, cook, I’m honest and just love life in general so if you wanna add me as a friend I’m here 🙂
  • CostaPe851
    CostaPe851 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm back on here recently, trying to lose a few pounds before my wedding. It would be cool to get some friendly support :) add me if you like :)
  • Lindsaykathryn
    Lindsaykathryn Posts: 27 Member
    Looking for more friends!