I need new friends!! Any takers?? :)

I am 20 years old and need new friends of any age and weight to help inspire me. My goal is not necessarily to lose weight anymore but to bet into better shape and live a healthier lifestyle all together :)

Replies

• FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    I am 20 years old and need new friends of any age and weight to help inspire me. My goal is not necessarily to lose weight anymore but to bet into better shape and live a healthier lifestyle all together :)

I'm in :)
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    I'm in. I'm looking for new friends myself to help motivate & inspire. You & anyone else can feel free to add me.
  • ced1389
    ced1389 Posts: 96 Member
    Count me in as well! Always looking for fellow fit friends to lend tips and an ear :)
  • ZeldaThomas
    ZeldaThomas Posts: 2 Member
    Hi....I am about to begin to prepare my dinner for tonight...I had a difficult day because I wanted to avoid tracking my eating habits for today...now that I've entered my information in, it helps me to see what I can do differently....
    Are you currently engaged in excersing? If so what is it that you like to do? I am an outdoors person, I love to go out on the local walking trails and walk 3 plus miles....it is good to have a partner to work out with, however, you must know that a partner may not want to exercise each time you want to...we must remember to not rely on other people, especially if they lack motivation themselves.....it can set you back...good luck..I'll chat with you from time to time....
    Walking is a good way to jumpstart your physical fitness.....if not outdoors, you may want to consider mall walking.....hope this helps somewhat......:smile:
  • Mzdreajay
    Mzdreajay Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! I am looking for new friends as well!! Motivation is everything:)
  • Bow_Ties_Are_Cool
    Bow_Ties_Are_Cool Posts: 1 Member
    I'm completely new at this, but I'm in! Mutual motivation is always a good thing.
  • Hi, Count me in ! I'm kate, I'm 17 years old and i want to start living healthy again !! I've been in between binging and purging for so long. TIME TO STOP ! I'm at a healthy weight. I'm 5'9 and 60 kg. My goal weight is 57 kg !! LETS DO THIS THE HEALTHY WAY
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    I like to see hard working people, anyone can add me! :)
  • ChelseaM8726
    ChelseaM8726 Posts: 117

I'll add you!!!
  • i12beme
    i12beme Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! I will add you!:smile:
  • I'm always down for new friends! I need more people to keep me on track
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Hey,
    I'm new here and I understand how hard it is to get in shape (trust me I've been trying for 11 years). I'd be glad to be a support buddy.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    add me... I'm 25 and working on toning up. I want to lose approx 10 more lbs, but i would be happy where I am now.
  • TerrXL
    TerrXL Posts: 9 Member
    Count me in. Let's help each other achieve our goals :D
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Add me too! I'm 28 going to be 29 soon and want to get back into shape! Goal is 135-140lbs, but mainly be healthy and toner. :)
  • Sure! I'm a bit older, but am also trying to live a healthier lifestyle as well as lose another 7 pounds.
  • kgkraftskaren
    kgkraftskaren Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in!

and I have lost 4 # since Monday after a yoyo of diets including aktins and ww since the beg of the year! I am now on 1200 cal per day full, easy and since it's my Birthday today, I've had lots of cake this week too!

but that's all good cus the need is to learn to balance the good, the bad and the everyday!
  • count me in
  • DanceFittDiva
    DanceFittDiva Posts: 83 Member
    Anyone can add me as a new friend... always open :)
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Ready to help 24/7 :flowerforyou: