Getting past the weekend

Options
i eat so clean and healthy during the week... But when the weekend rolls around I go completely off track and have to start all over again on Monday! Going out with friends and family get togethers always come with unhealthy, high calorie sweet treats and junk food. I think this is the reason I haven't been losing weight but I can't seem to get through one weekend without pigging out. Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Always!! This is what continually messes up my plan to eat healthy and stay motivated. Especially the high calorie drinks of girl's night out. Trying to plan ahead now like I do for my weekday meals and will search for low calorie alternatives to the mixed drinks I currently like....but the struggle is REAL.
  • salj1
    salj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yep i struggle with this too....its the relief on a friday finishing work, with a reward of a glass of wine, then 2, then my willpower goes and i eat anything and everything i shouldn't !!!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Most people struggle with it. Try planning ahead, pick a place to eat with healthy food, bring your own snacks. My friends laugh at me cause now when we plan stuff I always bring veggies. Not saying I am perfect about it, cause I am not, but having the veggies does balance me out a little more and keep it healthier.