problems with diary entries

this is happening so much lately, on top of mfp app crashing a lot, ever since the last 2 updates (idk if it has to do with the updates or not, but didn't notice the issue until after!) but when i go to log something & adjust the amount, it will show the amount & correct number of calories. but when i click add & see it in my diary, it has added hundreds or thousands of servings, thus throwing my calories WAY over & i can't edit it unless i use whatever serving was already logged before i put how much i actually ate & adjusted it to my consumption.

for example, if i want to log a certain number of grams for like, a portion of cereal or an apple, i will log the amount, adjust the grams & portion and what not, and click add. but then i look in my diary & it says i logged like 80 servings of 100grams of apple (this is just the example) instead of just 80 grams. and i can't just click it & edit it, or it won't change the calorie amount no matter what.. i have to end up going back to the search bar, looking up the item again and again & trying out different logged food items until one of them actually adjusts to the proper amount i need! lol it's so frustrating, surely i'm not the only one experiencing this daily?

Replies