Just started today!! Or should I say, restarted. :)

Options
I got this app hoping to stay motivated to get into shape and stay there. Any tips are grealy appreciated. Anyways, Hello! :)

Replies

• naehu83
    naehu83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm totally with you on this. I find Monday I'm motivated and anxious to work out then by Thursday I'm dragging my butt out for a walk. Looks like you have kids...could you possibly use them to motivate you? Like I use my son as an excuse to get out for a walk because he loves them. It's hard when I work 8 hours a day and spend 1.5 hr commuting every day to get up and be active but I tend to feel guilty when I'm laying on the couch and my little man is playing by himself. Not that you do that or anything...that's just my thoughts :smile:
  • SouthernMiss2014
    SouthernMiss2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They are my motivation. I can hardly keep up with my oldest. My commute is only about 40 minutes but I work at least ten hours a day. And I totally understand about the little man playing by himself. I do try to get out and walk, but I'm sure I could try harder. My main thing is getting up early enough to get a quick work out in.