Weight Loss Buddy

Options
Hi, I have decided that I am doing a complete life revamp. I have let my weight get way out of control and am disgusted when I look in the mirror. I am a 23 year old female. I have been on this life change for about 3 weeks and I love it. I have started working out about a week ago. I am just looking for someone to keep me accountable. I don't want to do awesome for a month or so and then fail. I have lost 15 lbs so far and I have SO much more to lose and want to be able to keep it off!

Replies

• antoine33
    antoine33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job keep it up
  • csvelasquez203
    csvelasquez203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh yourself for about 2 months. You'll be surprised
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. And I would have to have my husband hide my scale to not weigh for 2 months.
  • irsyadnh
    irsyadnh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Usually i check my weight 3 or 4 days to check my progress and when there is weight loss resistance so i can change my training routine. Keep your good work!
  • KKA85
    KKA85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ooh no weigh in for 2 months is so hard!
  • bothia
    bothia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! I'm new to this been on fir about 4 weeks and so far 14 lbs lost! We can do this!!
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can accomplish the weighloss and keeping it off as long as you are willing to commit to it. I lost 40lbs last year thanks to MFP for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. You got this!!
  • HealthierHappierBryn
    Options
    I am just getting started too, using the "flexible dieting" philosophy of tracking macros. If anyone else is doing the macro thing, feel free to reach out. I am seeking a healthier life, overall eating revamp, and also preparing for our daughter's wedding in April 2016. I'm 230 lbs with a goal weight of 155, 5'7" and 50 year old female. Hi everyone!
  • PHStevenson
    PHStevenson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thats great you guys and thanks for the support!
  • mycaptain_2010
    mycaptain_2010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're on the right track, just take it one step at a time :)