How often do you log your weight??

Options
go4me1
go4me1 Posts: 101 Member
I log my weight on Mondays on mfp. I weigh myself every other day or 2x a week.

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Daily. I have a Fitbit Aria scale so my weight is automatically updated every time I step on the scale.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week under the same conditions and then average it out at the end of the month and log the averaged weight.
  • momar23
    momar23 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I log my weight every 5 to 8 days. I am trying to lose a pound a week and I tend to weigh myself most days so when I hit the magic 1lb I log it.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Daily. I have a Fitbit Aria scale so my weight is automatically updated every time I step on the scale.

same here
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I weigh more often than I used to because I'm excited to see the weight come off as I near a bigger milestone....but I only log the loss about once a month for now.

Once I get a lot closer to my final goal, I'll log more often so I get correct calorie adjustments (less to work with then).
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I weigh every couple of weeks. And only log if i lost over 1kg (2.2lbs)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Once a month.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    When I feel like it.
  • becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I weigh and log every Saturday
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week and only log new lows.
  • go4me1
    Options
    Bump
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and log weekly.

BTW, this question gets asked often.
  • go4me1
    Options
    I weigh daily and log weekly.

BTW, this question gets asked often.
    Ohh
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I weigh fairly often, not every day, but most days. I only log if lose. I know I'm not overeating calories so any gain is just water.
  • genamarsh
    genamarsh Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Would you recommend it? I need a set of scales and was going to buy an ordinary set but like the Aria as it will sinc with my fitbit
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I log daily and chart it on a phone app. I only record losses (new lows) on MFP as they occur.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    no more than twice a month
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    genamarsh wrote: »

Would you recommend it? I need a set of scales and was going to buy an ordinary set but like the Aria as it will sinc with my fitbit

I was wondering if it was any good. I tend to weigh myself daily because daily fluctuations remind me that it's the overall loss that counts. I only log my once a week weigh in though.
  • tet86962
    tet86962 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh Tuesday's and Friday's. Seem to be the best days for me to see my progress! For me, weighing everyday is a bit deflating because you work hard everyday to lose weight but don't see results as quickly!