Options
2»

Replies

• laurencurry26
    laurencurry26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yeah I do. wbu?
    [/quote]
    Hey, I got back to doing homework. I'm taking summer courses right now. 2 more semesters and on to my bachelors :smile:

[/quote]

wow congrats!!

• ErickIbarra
    ErickIbarra Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey thanks, what about you? What are you studying?
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    21.f.AZ :)
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    106 uk lol
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 UK but I feel 18 lol
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Not anywhere close I am almost old enough to be your dad. Well old enough if you count kids born from highschoolers. Please Stay safe online, don't trust anyone to be honest with you. Not even the nice ones like me.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My twins are almost 22. Does that count?
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    XD I feel old now. I'm 23 lol
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    20, studying Humanities (Pre-Law emph., Spanish minor @ Lubbock Christian University, looking @ Texas Tech next. I want to be a Disability Lawyer who can empathize w/ clients due to use of my own wheelchair, and will save them $ on use of an interpreter. There is a bump in my road, though: I have to sit 24/7 and got a bad wound from it, was hospitalized, Dr.-demanded to drop out and lie there until dying. I instead refused to give up, got our Disabilities Coordinator to help me get permission to do a Medical Withdrawal, as long as I come back in full swing this coming term to pick up where I left off, and am impatiently waiting to recover to this day.
  • feithne
    feithne Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i dont know about you

but im feeling 22
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I remember AIM chat rooms (which this reminds me of)... so clearly, I don't belong in here.

Just for shitz'n'giggles though: A/S/L??
  • feithne
    feithne Posts: 60 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ahahahaha i remember those too. when i was like 10 i would get in the teen chatrooms and pretend i was a teenager too. im not sure i was very convincing.

22/f/ks