So glad I kept this skirt :)

Options

Replies

• JasonRM79
    JasonRM79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!!!! You look like you also look a lot younger in your pictures too!!!! :-)
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow... WOW! You look amazing! Congratulations!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing, but you look so much younger too! Fantastic work!
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your transformation is very inspiring!
  • Schninie
    Schninie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh my good god!! You look like you lost a decade at the same time!! you look really younger! WELL DONE
  • 74honeybadger
    Options
    Holy Smokes! You are awesome
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    You seriously lost it in one year? Awesome job!
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh my god.

Are you sure that first one's not a photo of an older, overweight relative? You went from looking 45+ to looking like you are not a day past 27! Way to go! Wow!
  • KBles
    KBles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - amazing transformation. Well Done
  • LeesaMarie63
    Options
    That's just AMAZING...you look great!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Is that a US 20 or UK 20? (I'm guessing US)
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    You look fabulous! Please share a bit more about your routine, as I have more or less the same amount to lose?
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*

You are a different person
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on the loss. I also kept one set of clothing from my debugger days. Once I hit my goal weight I will be donning them one more time to show how far I've come. Hopefully it's soon :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seldom do the "wearing of the old clothes" work very well but this one really shows the loss... Phenomenal. Excellent. You have quite some abs coming on you as well. Great work. Kudos.
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC, AMAZING, BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL...YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL! CONGRATULATIONS...YOU LOOK A MILLION DOLLARS!
  • rjh1975
    rjh1975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's nice to finally feel comfortable in my own skin after feeling like a stranger in my body for years...
    You look fantastic! Is that a US 20 or UK 20? (I'm guessing US)

US/Canada size 20 :smile: and I'm now in a US/Canada size 4/6 :happy:

As for my routine, I've been seeing a personal trainer twice a week for 16 months now. He does some cardio and a lot of strength-based work. I've also been running for the same amount of time. I started with walk/runs 3 or 4 times a week and I'm now at the point where I run 5-6 days a week. I actually just completed my first half-marathon at the end of May and I'll be running a full marathon with my husband next year. Training for those races has definitely helped to burn off some calories!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration.

For all of those people who said two of you could fit in the skirt -- you started at 250 pounds and lost 120 which is almost half of your former weight so you are almost half of who used to fit in the skirt.

Excellent for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!