Motivation Monday

Options
So I went on vacation this week. As to be expected, I probably gained five pounds. haha, you can't not have cake for your birthday, okay? My journey is probably a little different than the typical person's as it's taking me years to reach my goal and I still haven't done it. I'm not a one year wonder story. I applaud those of you who are, you have more motivation and ambition than I ever could. (In the words of the kids these days, "you the real MVP.")
I feel a lot of remorse. Sometimes I struggle with seeing progress but after arriving home I compared two pictures that were taken in similar locations. Both on vacation. As I am currently fighting the urge to go to walmart and buy donuts or reese's pieces and have one more binge eat while watching American Sniper, I just want to share with anyone who might be in the same predicament that I am currently in: You ate crap for a week. No, it probably wasn't the greatest idea but it's okay. Jump on the horse and start again. The damage can be undone. The fact that you feel the regret and realize you made the mistake just shows how much you've grown. You can do it!

PhotoGrid_1433206310243_zpsmy73hkcf.jpg

Replies