At home ab toning workouts?

What are some at home ab/ butt toning workouts?

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    What do you mean by toning? if you have extra fat at these areas, you are not going to lose it by any specific exercise, fat will come off by eating less than you burn.
  • CrystalBurns1
    CrystalBurns1 Posts: 13 Member
    Try Fitness Blender total body barre workout on YouTube. I do this one 3-4 times a week for whole body tone. Doing wonders for my core strength.
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    aggelikik wrote: »
    What do you mean by toning? if you have extra fat at these areas, you are not going to lose it by any specific exercise, fat will come off by eating less than you burn.

Yes I know that lol. Building muscle toning my body. I already have plans for burning the like no fat I have.. Lol I'm just looking for workouts to "tone" as I stated lol
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    aggelikik wrote: »

Yes I know that lol. Building muscle toning my body. I already have plans for burning the like no fat I have.. Lol I'm just looking for workouts to "tone" as I stated lol

I do nto think you understand or you are not making clear what you want to do. For a woman to have visible abs, since you say you want a "toned" abdomen, this will happen when you reach a very low body fat and increase muscle. This will not happen with crunches or whatever similar you have in mind. You will need to reach a competitive bodybuilder's body fat percentages and muscles to actually see muscle at your belly area. If you just have extra skin or whatever from weight loss, just be patient and keep exercising, without any reason to try and address this particular area. If you have still weight to lose, weight will come off where it comes off and until you have reached your goal, it is normal to see fat at the places you wish it was gone.
  • JocelynDeshane
    Lol some people.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Lol some people.

Yeah I know right? SOME people.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    I've been doing crunches holding a kettlebell above my chest, I'm feeling my abs burning after, but I'll need to lose a lot of fat for any muscles to be visible.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Squats and deadlifts with heavy weights while in a 15% calorie deficit.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    The best at home workout for "toned" abs is 10 sets of eat less calories. How toned you look is nothing to do with building muscle, but all about losing fat so the muscle you do have is more visible
  • JocelynDeshane
    defmut3 wrote: »
    Lol some people.

Yeah I know right? SOME people.

Is that towards me?? Lol.