Do u like getting flirted with?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Of course, unless they're creepy! :#

creepy-guy-meme-generator-i-sure-do-like-the-way-your-hair-smells-a8eec4.jpg

• Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    It makes me uncomfortable and happens enough that I've perfected my scowl and am able to direct it in an instant to anyone who grabs my *kitten* or makes comments about my 'bedroom eyes'. >.<
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    It makes me uncomfortable and happens enough that I've perfected my scowl and am able to direct it in an instant to anyone who grabs my *kitten* or makes comments about my 'bedroom eyes'. >.<

You should teach lessons in this.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

melmelw03 wrote: »

It helps to be 6'2! But, in those rare occasions where the scowl alone doesn't work to deter the *kitten* grabbers I have found that returning the favor, combined with the scowl will send *most* women fleeing rather quickly. Those who comment on my eyes or shoulders I usually just grumble a thank you and keep moving on. To be fair though, the three guys who have grabbed my *kitten* (that I can remember) don't flee,rather their agression levels rise. All three times it has led to the police being there to determine who charges were going to be pressed against.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    "I have found that returning the favor, combined with the scowl will send *most* women fleeing rather quickly."

:joy:
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a confidence booster, and I've always lacked on the self confidence
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    yep
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Yes....that is all.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Doesn't happen often enough
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Just a touch is nice. Aggressive flirting is just scary. Plus I'm married so too much is uncomfortable...don't want hubby to pound your *kitten* in the ground hahah.
  • phouc
    phouc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I never notice when I am being flirted with.
  • clairerachelweston1982
    Options
    Pantera69 wrote: »
    I generally don't get flirted with so when i do its enjoyable. The real question here is...do u?

I'm the same as you!! I'm married, and have three kids and don't tend to notice any flirting, but if I do notice, it's fab.
  • Hypnogogic
    Hypnogogic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I HATE IT! At least I assume I would. It's never happened. But it sounds awful. I'll bet.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

It helps to be 6'2! But, in those rare occasions where the scowl alone doesn't work to deter the *kitten* grabbers I have found that returning the favor, combined with the scowl will send *most* women fleeing rather quickly. Those who comment on my eyes or shoulders I usually just grumble a thank you and keep moving on. To be fair though, the three guys who have grabbed my *kitten* (that I can remember) don't flee,rather their agression levels rise. All three times it has led to the police being there to determine who charges were going to be pressed against.

:D This is great!
  • tripleA972
    tripleA972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Girls dont flirt with me a lot, so when it does happen it makes my day.
  • Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Lol it depends if I'm in the mood
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Scowl at me and grab my *kitten* ..Im not fleeing :p
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    pickup-line-panda.jpeg
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't know
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options