New to this!

hi! I'm just starting my fitness pal and looking for new friends to keep each other motivated. I've already lost 29 lbs but hoping If I keep better track of my diet I can drop some more weight! Let's be pals!:)

Replies

• luv2eat2013
    luv2eat2013 Posts: 428 Member
    At it for a while but everyday a new day. New challenge new groove, new day for a new you. .us!..keep in touch pal
  • pjcooke01
    pjcooke01 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'm new to this too but I am trying it. Don't know much about this.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Hi! I've been around for a while but only got serious 10 months ago. I log everyday and I message friends who don't show up in a while! Feel free to add me :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Hi y'all, I've been here for 1.5 years and have done rather good if I do say so myself.
    If I was to give you one piece of advice, it would be get a food scale; measure and log everything you consume to the gram, once, milliliter or whatever the serving size says it should be.
    I had restarted in fitness about six months prior to joining MFP and had lost about 15-20 pounds but regained it at Christmas ’13. I joined MFP 1 Jan. and started using the food log religiously and the pounds started to drop off. You may have heard the saying, “you can’t out train a bad diet.” Well I’m here to tell you, it’s true, I was working out harder and longer prior to joining MFP without near the results.
    Read my profile (it’s open) and see if you’d like to add me. At heart I’m a coach and have coached youth athletics for years and I enjoy helping others achieve their goals, so I enjoy helping others here on this site. I share my story and what I do to get back on target openly and freely.
    Have a great day.
    V/r,
    DW.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi! Would love to be friends. Feel free to add me!